Latest News: (loading..)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

triode

oscommerce 2.2-ms2 -> 22rc2a now tep_get_country_name.php error?

1 post in this topic

Hello, I have an oscommerce server that was neglected for years. The server crashed, and the subsequent rebuild

left us with an upgraded apache/mysql/php, so we needed to upgrade oscommerce. So, we went from 2.2-ms2 to

22rc2a (following the osC_update_22ms2_to_22rc2a package). This seemed to work well, but then we had the

register globals issue, so we then used the register_globals_v1.5.zip package to update that. This seemed to work

out fine also.

So now (we think) the box is at oscommerce 22rc2a. The database has been upgraded as per the docs. The box is

currently running MySQL 5.1.61, PHP 5.3.13 and apache 2.2.22 under gentoo.

It seems ok, however, when one goes to the admin panel you get the following error msgs/warnings, and most information

on that particular page that gives the error does not show up This is only on three pages:

Warning: include(includes/classes/tep_get_country_name.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/configuration.php on line 83

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/classes/tep_get_country_name.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/configuration.php on line 83

Fatal error: Class 'tep_get_country_name' not found in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/configuration.php on line 84

The above errors are on the "My Store" page. A similar error is on the Shipping/Packing page. On the Banner manager page the error is:

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 675

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 679

Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 680

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 689

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 675

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 679

Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 680

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 689

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open 'images/graphs/banner_infobox-2.png' for writing: Permission denied in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/rosaryhouse/admin/includes/classes/phplot.php on line 482

There are no other errors that I can see... the problem is that under the "My Store" page, the information is lost... after the warning, it only shows the "store owner" and "email address" and nothing else. I am not sure where to look... on line 83 of configuration.php, there are no references to tep_get_country_name (or anywhere near there)... Any help would be appreciated.