• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to access Admin- no login box- only error

exupawi

When I try to access my admin I receive the following error:

[an error occurred while processing this directive.}

That's it. There is no login box or anything. I was previously unable to access my Frontpage and data base and it was suggested that I reinstall Frontpage extensions on my hosting admin site. Now all that is fine but no oscommerce admin access. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

@@DunWeb

Thanks for the sugestion Chris. I am studying the server logs.

I have found:

/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/extras/_vti_cnf/error_log: vti_encoding:SR|utf8-nl vti_timelastmodified:TR|24 May 2012 16:49:46 -0000 vti_extenderversion:SR|5.0.2.4803 vti_cacheddtm:TX|24 May 2012 16:49:46 -0000 vti_filesize:IR|80938 vti_backlinkinfo:VX|

and

PHP Warning: include(../mysql.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/storename/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/extras/update.php on line 3 [24-May-2012 10:49:46] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '../mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home1/storename/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/extras/update.php on line 3

I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Archived