Latest News: (loading..)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dculley

not subtracting quinties from inventory.

6 posts in this topic

I also have another problem. After going live, order came in but did not subtract qty from item and set it out of stock. How do I fix that one?

Helpful information - I hope - to help me solve the above. my orginal path was ladybuggardendecor.com/catalog/shop. This was so I could keep my current site up. Before going live I moved and renamed the path to ladybuggardendecor.com. Did away with catalog/shop. I thought all was well until the order came through. Hope this helps.

@@dculley

Ensure you have the settings correct in the admin area under configuration >> stock

Check stock level true

Subtract stock true

Allow Checkout false

Mark product out of stock ***

Stock Re-order level 0

Chris

Hi Chris,

I checked all that and it is set to the above. After I shipped and marked the invoice shipped, I checked the item and it was still showing 1 instock.

I made an error on the above address: i'm sorry - the old address was lady---.com/shop/catalog not catalog/shop.

Dean,

Did you ever find anything that might have caused this? We will sometimes see the exact same issue.

-Ed

Did your customer by any chance pay with paypal. If they did, they may not have returned to your site after makinhg payment. Check your paypal preferences setting and add a return url if it is missing.