• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Actual Price Pull Downs QTPro adjustment

dvale

Hello to all.

I’ve been trying so hard to set the logic around a code for the Actual Price adjustment of the QTPro contribution. Version installed. 4.6.1

It’s very, very important to me to display just ONLY the Actual Price FROM THE ATTRIBUTE PRICE, like the old time Actual Price without QTPro installed.

When I set to “true” the “Actual Price Pull Downs” in the admin, it will display not just the Attribute price as I wanted, but the MAIN PRICE of the product at the end of every option in place in the catalog. That’s suppose to be alright because there is a red note that sais: “This can only be used with a satisfying result if you have only one option per product”

In my case I use many options per product and that’s why I need so much your help to code what’s necessary to make it happen.

Regards,

Paul

post-293034-0-81558500-1337780685_thumb.jpg

post-293034-0-37091300-1337780691_thumb.jpg

post-293034-0-62415900-1337780696_thumb.jpg

Hello to all.

I’ve been trying so hard to set the logic around a code for the Actual Price adjustment of the QTPro contribution. Version installed. 4.6.1

It’s very, very important to me to display just ONLY the Actual Price FROM THE ATTRIBUTE PRICE, like the old time Actual Price without QTPro installed.

When I set to “true” the “Actual Price Pull Downs” in the admin, it will display not just the Attribute price as I wanted, but the MAIN PRICE of the product at the end of every option in place in the catalog. That’s suppose to be alright because there is a red note that sais: “This can only be used with a satisfying result if you have only one option per product

In my case I use many options per product and that’s why I need so much your help to code what’s necessary to make it happen.

Examples (Assuming I'm using multiple dropdowns):

Price: $175.00

Options set to "default" ....and is the selection I don't like :(

COLOR: ..................Black

COLOR: ..................White

COLOR: ..................Pink

CONDITION: ............New

CONDITION: ............Refu ...(-$10.00)

Options set to "true" ....and is the selection I hate :angry:

COLOR: ..................Black.....$175.00

COLOR: ..................White.....$175.00

COLOR: ..................Pink.......$175.00

CONDITION: ............New.......$175.00

CONDITION: ............Refu .....$165.00

Options set to "I don't know how" ....and is the selection I want :)

COLOR: ..................Black

COLOR: ..................White

COLOR: ..................Pink

CONDITION: ............New

CONDITION: ............Refu .....$165.00

Regards,

Paul