The e-commerce.

ECHO INC PAYMENT MOD

teksigns

i did everything exactly according to readme file, i guess you forgot to define

BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_PROCESS in admin/includes/languages/english.php

FILE_ECHO_RESULTS in catalog/application_top.php

and

MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS

I did miss adding these to the README.FIRST file. Please add the code below to its respective file.

In admin/includes/languages/english.php, add this block of code before the last ?>

// BOF: Added for ECHO Payment Processing

define('BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_PROCESS', 'ECHO Processing');

define('MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS',15); // display results for echo_result.php

// EOF: Added for ECHO Payment Processing

In admin/includes/application_top.php change this block of code

// BOF: Added for decryption of credit card data

define('TEXT_KEY', 'enter your secret key here');  // this must match the key in catalog/includes/application_top.php

// EOF: Added for decryption of credit card data

To this block of code

// BOF: Added for ECHO Payment Processing

define('TEXT_KEY', 'enter your secret key here');  // this must match the key in catalog/includes/application_top.php

define('FILENAME_ECHO_RESULTS', 'echo_result.php');

// EOF: Added for ECHO Payment Processing

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you wish to change the wording that is shown on the credit card (especially the statement on which credit cards you accept) or eCheck forms, they can be edited in these files:

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/echo_cc.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/echo_echeck.php

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to use the Echo module. I've installed the newest mod (v1.7) and made changes per the readme. I have changed my configure.php files to indicate SSL = true. The checkout pages reflect HTTPS://

When I try to run the test card, I get the following error --

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this error for one of the following reasons:

1) Your PHP does not have built-in OpenSSL support. Please contact your hosting company to resolve this issue. PHP needs to be configured with the --with-openssl option.

2) The server cannot establish an internet connection to the ECHOnline server at https://wwws.echo-inc.com/scripts/INR200.EXE

Server Software: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.3.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.14 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

PHP Version: 4.3.1

----------------------------------------------------------------

Do I have everything I need to get the Echo module to work? Is there something else I need to do.

Thanks in advance for any help

Server Software: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.3.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.14 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

PHP Version: 4.3.1

----------------------------------------------------------------

Do I have everything I need to get the Echo module to work? Is there something else I need to do.

As far as I can tell, you have what's required to run the ECHO 1.7 mod, since it appears that OpenSSL is installed. I only threw a few enhancement into the mod, I wasn't the original author, and I'm not that hip on SSL. You might want to contact the original mod author or try the OpenSSL website, at http://www.openssl.org/support/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

guys I need a little help.

My ERROR:

On the last step of the checkout process I get the below error

<HR>

1) Your PHP does not have built-in OpenSSL support. Please contact your hosting company to resolve this issue. PHP needs to be configured with the --with-openssl option.

2) The server cannot establish an internet connection to the ECHOnline server at https://wwws.echo-inc.com/scripts/INR200.EXE

Server Software: Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634 mod_ssl/2.8.15 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

PHP Version: 4.3.2

<HR>

I'm webhosting with AccuWebHosting

<BR>

I have osCommerce 2.2-MS2 installed and then installed echo module 1.7 and follow all the readme files.

I'm not totaly sure if Curl is install, I do not have root access so it might be a little hard to know. I will ask AccuWebhosting to be sure. But would that cuase the above area.

I look at the code, but I got easly lost.

What are the steps of debuging something like this?

Is there any debug log/msg's that I could look at to get a better idea of what is going wrong?

At this point I'm looking for any type of help, hints, or fixes. Anything that whould help creak the code to get this to work.

Thanks,

Greg from BabiesBellies :rolleyes:

I narrowed it down to this statement in the echo_class.php:

if ( function_exists(curl_init) )

do we have to use this function? or is there another way?

-Greg

• 1 month later...

I get an error when i try to open the Administration Window...I get:

1054 - Unknown column 'o.echo_result' in 'where clause'

select count(*) as total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.echo_result is not null and o.echo_process = 'N'

Both for credit cards and E-Checks.

Any reason why it tells me that?

BTW No other errors throughout installation. I can view all products w/o an error message. I'm not signed up with Echo so i can't say about processing errors.

I am trying to integrate the ECHO payment into my OSC shopping cart, I have the contribution version echo 1.7.3 install, I am having this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: changedatain() in /home/khoushc/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/echo_cc.php on line 255

Can anyone help me please. I have tried to look at the code and the error point to this line

$encrypted_cc = changedatain($_POST['cc_number'], TEXT_KEY);

Anyone any idea, I have double check my TEXT_Key and both are the same in application_top.php

• 5 months later...

Is there a fix to have the order display of ECHO processed orders show more than 15? It stops at 15, and there is not a "next" or "page 2" link at the bottom. I set the MAX_..._TRANSACTIONS up to 50 and still no display of newer orders.

Any ideas?

--Jeff

guys I need a little help.

My ERROR:

On the last step of the checkout process I get the below error

<HR>

Server Software: Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634 mod_ssl/2.8.15 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

PHP Version: 4.3.2

<HR>

I'm webhosting with AccuWebHosting

<BR>

I have osCommerce 2.2-MS2 installed and then installed echo module 1.7 and follow all the readme files.

I'm not totaly sure if Curl is install, I do not have root access so it might be a little hard to know. I will ask AccuWebhosting to be sure. But would that cuase the above area.

I look at the code, but I got easly lost.

What are the steps of debuging something like this?

Is there any debug log/msg's that I could look at to get a better idea of what is going wrong?

At this point I'm looking for any type of help, hints, or fixes. Anything that whould help creak the code to get this to work.

Thanks,

Greg from BabiesBellies :rolleyes:

I have the exact same issue you do.

I am still chekcing with my provider if curl is installed.

But I can note that in april all was working fine.

IT seems in may things have broken.

As you'll note more people are complaining about your same error after the may date.

Whcih makes me think somethings up with echo processing.

But of course echo's been no help what so ever. Where's the guy who wrote this mod that works at echo?

• 3 months later...

Will PHPINFO() tell me if Php is compiled with ./configure --with-openssl=. My hoster says they did that. I don't see it in the phpinfo.

After working fine for 8 months, making no site changes, this error now pops up (hoster did reboot server day before error started). This happens at point when credit card info gets sent to ECHO, last final purchase step.

1) OpenSSL support is missing (needs to be configured with ./configure --with-openssl). In your phpinfo(), you are missing the section called 'OpenSSL'. Please contact your hosting company to resolve this issue. PHP needs to be configured with ./configure --with-openssl option.

Server Software: Apache/1.3.31 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.8 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634a mod_ssl/2.8.19 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

PHP Version: 4.3.8

Will PHPINFO() tell me if Php is compiled with ./configure --with-openssl=. My hoster says they did that. I don't see it in the phpinfo.

After working fine for 8 months, making no site changes, this error now pops up (hoster did reboot server day before error started). This happens at point when credit card info gets sent to ECHO, last final purchase step.

1) OpenSSL support is missing (needs to be configured with ./configure --with-openssl). In your phpinfo(), you are missing the section called 'OpenSSL'. Please contact your hosting company to resolve this issue. PHP needs to be configured with ./configure --with-openssl option.

Server Software: Apache/1.3.31 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.8 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634a mod_ssl/2.8.19 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

PHP Version: 4.3.8

huh?

I got echo and it is working, i used to get the same message.... after i installed SSL and changed configure files (for ssl) it went away.

• 3 years later...

When I click on the echo administration tool, I get the following error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /catalog/admin/echo_result.php on line 121

I don't see any obvious issues (missing parenthesis or something) and I've installed v. 1.7.4 according to directions. Anyone else have this? It's fairly strange...

When I click on the echo administration tool, I get the following error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /catalog/admin/echo_result.php on line 121

Okay - I found the answer to this pretty quickly, actually. I have 'short tags' off in my php.ini - basically forcing php opening tags to be "<?php". There happened to be three places where the short version (<?) was used:

line 1

line 31

line 49

If you are getting this error, just add the "php" to those lines.

Cheers,

Krista

Edited by kehlers