theres fixed also .

in your echo_cc.php

Find:

function process_button() {

global $_POST, $order;

Directly Under it Add :

$correct_tax_amount = number_format($order->info['tax'], 2);

then find :

tep_draw_hidden_field('sales_tax', $order->info['tax']) .

Replace with :

tep_draw_hidden_field('sales_tax', $correct_tax_amount) .

this fixed mine

hope it helps someone

I'll fix it and post it in the next few days. There needs to be another update to the echo php class file. I'd like to do it all at once as to not have to update once again this week. :] I'll also fix it for the echo_echeck.php

ok i fixed the tax problem for anyone that would like  

theres fixed also .

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how to find out if I have cURL or OpenSSL installed on my ISP?

They said to make a PHP info file or something and it would show the configuration????

I'm running PHP Version 4.2.3

Because I'm applying for an Echo account and would like to know which contribution to install. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to say good work and great information in this thread. It helped me fix the month/year problem. However, we were looking at updating to the newest version of the Echo module, but I had a question or two if anyone's interested in helping.

1) Did you guys fix the tax problem in the new code or is it still there?

2) We're trying to recompile PHP with Open-SSL but we are having problems. We thought it was installed correctly but apparently not. Here's what we get. Any hints?

Your PHP does not have built-in OpenSSL support. Please contact your hosting company to resolve this issue. PHP must be compiled with the --with-openssl option.

Server Software: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.3.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

PHP Version: 4.3.1

Once again, thanks for the previous information.

Ben

According to ashultz, it should be fixed in v1.4.4 ( it's on www.openecho.com )

When you do phpinfo() do you see

openssl.jpg

There's also a thread where someone had the same problem but the machine didn't have internet connectivity. http://www.openecho.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=54

This guide can also apply to checking requirements. http://www.openecho.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=43

-Salim

• 2 weeks later...
i have signed up for echo inc test account ...

How do you sign up for the test account with Echo? Do you already have to have a merchant account with them?

Have you ever gotten any help from these forums? Be part of the community and help out by answering a question or 2.

Pass on what you know about OSC to someone who needs help.

You can sign up on their home page at www.echo-inc.com

Thanks Ryan.

Have you ever gotten any help from these forums? Be part of the community and help out by answering a question or 2.

Pass on what you know about OSC to someone who needs help.

Echo has a pretty good deal. Their account application, though, seriously needs to be revised in the manner in which it is handled. Everything is done via the mail... An online application for most of the basic stuff would be a tremendous start.

Ryan Thrash

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone interested in checking out the mods that I have done to the ECHO 1.5 contribution? Here's a summary of the changes:

• + Added option to encrypt credit card numbers, with decryption on the fly

+ Added option to kill credit card numbers once deposit is made

+ Added option to X out the middle 8 digits in a credit card number

+ Added encryption of checking account info

+ Added ability to kill checking account information once deposit is made

+ Enhanced the echo_results.php page in admin. I almost missed this page entirely since it was only accessible via the payment module setup page. You can now also access it via the Customers menu, along with customers and orders. This page lists orders, the list can be filtered by echo processing status, you can view the verification and deposit transaction info from ECHO, and process deposits.

+ Fixed a JavaScript bug with the CVV security code validation

+ Added a help link for CVV info

+ Defined all text labels and messages in the language files for easier customization. This includes a message to state what credit cards you accept.

+ Fixed state pulldown list so it will default to customer's state and not Alabama.

If anyone is interested in test driving it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you the packaged files and instructions.

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone interested in checking out the mods that I have done to the ECHO 1.5 contribution? Here's a summary of the changes:

• + Added option to encrypt credit card numbers, with decryption on the fly

+ Added option to kill credit card numbers once deposit is made

+ Added option to X out the middle 8 digits in a credit card number

+ Added encryption of checking account info

+ Added ability to kill checking account information once deposit is made

+ Enhanced the echo_results.php page in admin. I almost missed this page entirely since it was only accessible via the payment module setup page. You can now also access it via the Customers menu, along with customers and orders. This page lists orders, the list can be filtered by echo processing status, you can view the verification and deposit transaction info from ECHO, and process deposits.

+ Fixed a JavaScript bug with the CVV security code validation

+ Added a help link for CVV info

+ Defined all text labels and messages in the language files for easier customization. This includes a message to state what credit cards you accept.

+ Fixed state pulldown list so it will default to customer's state and not Alabama.

If anyone is interested in test driving it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you the packaged files and instructions.

This is now posted as a contribution at: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,8

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

Thanks for posting as a contribution. Are you aware of any conflicts with the CVS version of OSC?

I haven't run into any problems. I am currently running this on snapshot 5-18-2003.

I haven't run into any problems. I am currently running this on snapshot 5-18-2003.

]

here comes the problem

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.echo_process, o.payment_method, ot.text as order_total, o.date_purchased, s.orders_status_name from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.echo_result is not null and o.echo_process = 'N' order by o.date_purchased, o.echo_process, o.orders_id limit 0, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS

and also is shows

BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_PROCESS

in admin-->customers

i did update on live shop and now its not working

]

here comes the problem

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.echo_process, o.payment_method, ot.text as order_total, o.date_purchased, s.orders_status_name from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.echo_result is not null and o.echo_process = 'N' order by o.date_purchased, o.echo_process, o.orders_id limit 0, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS

and also is shows

BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_PROCESS

in admin-->customers

i did update on live shop and now its not working

Of course, it is not good to install any new feature on a live shop without first testing it on a test shop. Even then you should back your databse and cart before making any change.

Is this a new install or are you upgrading from a previous version of this contrib? Make sure you read the instructions in the two README files and apply the appropriate database changes.

Of course, it is not good to install any new feature on a live shop without first testing it on a test shop. Even then you should back your databse and cart before making any change.

Is this a new install or are you upgrading from a previous version of this contrib? Make sure you read the instructions in the two README files and apply the appropriate database changes.

yes i did backup as i always do, Thank God!

i did everything exactly according to readme file, i guess you forgot to define

BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_PROCESS in admin/includes/languages/english.php

FILE_ECHO_RESULTS in catalog/application_top.php

and

MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS

for the time being i have changed MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS to MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS and its working

Thanks for the contribution

yes i did backup as i always do, Thank God!

i did everything exactly according to readme file, i guess you forgot to define

BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_PROCESS in admin/includes/languages/english.php

FILE_ECHO_RESULTS in catalog/application_top.php

and

MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS

for the time being i have changed MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_TRANSACTIONS to MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS and its working

Thanks for the contribution

I'm glad that you did a backup. You should at least setup a different folder on your site and copy your cart to it and then use it for testing. Of course, it would be good to have a test database to use with it too.

I'll have to check on those defines when I get home from work. I may have forgot to include these entries in the instructions.