• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Strange issues with OsCommerce 2.3.1

al3ks

Hi everyone,

I have a very strange issue with my store ( I use version 2.3.1 ) First I thought it was the footer which kept going to the top of the page underneath the header, so i replaced all the files related to the footer but still the same.

But now I tried changing the heading names of info boxes, so I changed the definitions in the language files for the category box, and the headings only change when I click on a category. (no idea why, checked multiple times the language files and they're fine). Same for manufacturers box.

I tried replacing the ext folder from a new installation ( i made changes to mine) it didn't go to default, the changes i made previously were still there.

To me it is very strange, any ideas?

Find this post helpful? Click the 'Like this' button. :)

@@al3ks

Box titles are defined in the /includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/ directory. However there are also some titles contained in the /includes/languages/english.php file.

Chris

Yes I know, the thing is I changed them before and it was fine, now this happens.

What about the ext folder? I restored the whole ext folder from a new installation, thinking that would restore the whole ui to default, right? but NOTHING changed.

Find this post helpful? Click the 'Like this' button. :)

Archived