Latest News: (loading..)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ezradavis72

Admin Log in

4 posts in this topic

So I go to log in to my OS and the link don't work any more. Whats wrong. Is there another way to get into it? I get the following error on my web page.

Warning: require(/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

@@ezradavis72

This: /home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/

is not the same as: /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/

/home and /home2 are different directories. Check your configure.php file for errors.

Chris

So I go to log in to my OS and the link don't work any more. Whats wrong. Is there another way to get into it? I get the following error on my web page.

Warning: require(/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

I checked this problem with few of the people, I think you will have go in your site FTP, and need to check the secure directory in OS.

Hello.

Anyone has any solution to this issue?

I just did a fresh install and get the same error.

Is there any php security with domain/hosting company I should check?