sembrouille

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Very good contribution, I use it :).

1) /catalog/includes/fdp_panier.php

FIND (at the end of file) :

<!-- soustotal fdp total -->

<p align="left" class="msgfdpgratuitPanier"><?php echo $text_fdp_scart; ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php if ($order->customer['country']['id'] == '') { echo TEXT_DELIVRY_STATE . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('countrieselected', $countries_array, $menu_default_countrie, 'width="230" style="width: 230px" onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); } ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php if (sizeof($quotes_array) > 1) { echo TEXT_DELIVRY_TRANSPORTEUR . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('shippingselected', $quotes_array, $default_shipping_module, 'width="230" style="width: 230px" onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); } ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php if ($erreur_shipping != '') { echo $erreur_shipping; } elseif ($default_quotes_array != '') { echo ucfirst($titre_shipping); echo ' : ' . $currencies->display_price((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, $tax_fdp, 1) . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); } ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php echo SUB_TITLE_SUB_TOTAL; echo $currencies->format($cart->show_total()) . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixST"><?php echo SUB_TITLE_TOTAL; echo $currencies->format(($cart->show_total()) + tep_add_tax((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, $tax_fdp)); ?></p>

<!-- fin soustotal fdp total -->

<!-- //############ Fin Frais de port dans le panier by Brouillard s'embrouille ############-->

REPLACE :

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php if ($order->customer['country']['id'] == '') { echo TEXT_DELIVRY_STATE . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('countrieselected', $countries_array, $menu_default_countrie, 'width="230" style="width: 230px" onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); } ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php if (sizeof($quotes_array) > 1) { echo TEXT_DELIVRY_TRANSPORTEUR . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('shippingselected', $quotes_array, $default_shipping_module, 'width="230" style="width: 230px" onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); } ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php if ($erreur_shipping != '') { echo $erreur_shipping; } elseif ($default_quotes_array != '') { echo ucfirst($titre_shipping); echo ' : ' . $currencies->format(((float)$calcul_fdp_scart + tep_calculate_tax((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, $tax_fdp))) . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); } ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php echo SUB_TITLE_SUB_TOTAL; echo $currencies->format($cart->show_total()) . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixST"><?php echo SUB_TITLE_TOTAL; echo $currencies->format(($cart->show_total()) + ((float)$calcul_fdp_scart + tep_calculate_tax((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, $tax_fdp))) ;?></p>

<!-- //############ Fin Frais de port dans le panier by Brouillard s'embrouille ############-->

Hi

it is a very good contribution, and many thanks for your help.

The change adds tax to the shipping .

what is was looking for was somehing like this

Product cost (ex tax)

Shipping cost (ex tax)

Subtotal (ex tax)

Tax

Total including tax.

What i have right now is

Product cost (ex tax)

Shipping cost (with tax)

Subtotal (ex tax)

Total (ex tax).

i am missing total tax and final total to include tax.

"tax/VAT is not being added to the total. Also it doesnt display vat in the shopping cart."

You want to show the tax : (the rate of the tax) with the price or the description (20% tax) ?

Note: there are two taxes (product tax and shipping tax)

hi

i made the changes above...but it adds tax to shipping..

i want to show the total tax with discription as it shows in checkout _confirmation.. The total tax is (product tax and shipping tax). final total will then include sum of all..

for example like this

product :£29.99

Sub-Total:£29.99

Flat Rate (Best Way):£5.00

Vat 20%:£7.00

Total:£41.99

like that ? :

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php if ($erreur_shipping != '') { echo $erreur_shipping; } elseif ($default_quotes_array != '') { echo ucfirst($titre_shipping); echo ' : ' . $currencies->format(((float)$calcul_fdp_scart + tep_calculate_tax((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, 0))) . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); } ?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixTotauxPanier"><?php echo TITLE_SHIPPING_INCLUDE_TAX . ' : (' . $tax_fdp . '%) ' . $currencies->format((tep_calculate_tax((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, $tax_fdp)));?></p>

<p align="right" class="prixST"><?php echo SUB_TITLE_TOTAL; echo $currencies->format(($cart->show_total()) + ((float)$calcul_fdp_scart + tep_calculate_tax((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, $tax_fdp))) ;?></p>

hi mate

many thanks for helping me here.I think there is still a small issue..

With your last change i am getting this (after changing order of few lines)

Flat Rate (Best Way) : £5.00

TITLE_SHIPPING_INCLUDE_TAX : (20%) £1.00

Total:£35.99

I should be getting

Flat Rate (Best Way):£5.00

TITLE_SHIPPING_INCLUDE_TAX : (20%) :£7.00

Total:£41.99

TITLE_SHIPPING_INCLUDE_TAX must include (tax of shiiping +tax of product)

Total must be (subtotal+shipping+tax)

Edited by nafri

• 4 weeks later...

Very useful contribution, I just have one small problem.

The text that displays how much more money you need to spend for free shipping always has £0.00 at the end.

I wanted to remove it but no luck, would really appreciate if someone can help me to remove the £0.00.

Thanks

Find this post helpful? Click the 'Like this' button. :)

Hi,

Box Shopping:

in /includes/functions/general.php

Find:

$text_fdp_sboxe = '<span class=msgfdpgratuit>' . sprintf(TEXT_REST_FREE_SHIPPING, $currencies->format($fdp_reste_sboxe)) . ' ' . $currencies->format(0) .'</span>';

Replace:

$text_fdp_sboxe = '<span class=msgfdpgratuit>' . sprintf(TEXT_REST_FREE_SHIPPING, $currencies->format($fdp_reste_sboxe)) .'</span>';

For the text:

in /includes/languages/english.php

You can change the text in:

define('TEXT_REST_FREE_SHIPPING', 'The text that you like ...');

Shopping cart:

in /includes/fdp_panier.php

Find:

$text_fdp_scart = sprintf(TEXT_REST_FREE_SHIPPING, $currencies->format($fdp_gratuit_scart)) . ' ' . $currencies->format(0);

Replace :

$text_fdp_scart = sprintf(TEXT_REST_FREE_SHIPPING, $currencies->format($fdp_gratuit_scart));

For the text:

in /includes/languages/english.php/shopping_cart.php

You can change the text in:

define('TEXT_REST_FREE_SHIPPING', 'The text that you like ...');

I had a problem with this addon, in that shipping costs were being added to virtual products. I dont know if you were aware of this bug or not.

I amended the code in the shopping_cart.php file so that it looked like

<?php

if ($cart->show_weight()== 0) {

echo '<p align="right"><strong>' . SUB_TITLE_SUB_TOTAL . $currencies->format($cart->show_total()) . '</strong></p>';

} else {

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'fdp_panier.php');

}

?>

This made this addon work for me.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi!

thank you very much for your great contribution!

I've a little problem that I can't understand how to resolve.

The total cost it's regulary calculated, but it show a wrong shipping cost, actually it always show a cost of 21€....

for example, with real shipping cost of 10 euros, it show me:

shipping cost: € 21

sub-total: € 100

total: € 110

do you have any idea? where I'm wrong?

thank you very much

Riccardo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are there any pre-requisites for using this contrib?

For example, when users select their country and mode of transport, where does it get the costs from?

Do I firstly have to set up shipping zone rates to specifiy this?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm very new to all this.

Thanks, yes that did help, I think I have it all working now.

Does anybody know how to change the dropdown menu to show a specific country as the default?

I have managed to achieve this for the other dropdown menus on my site by editing the includes/functions/html_output.php

From this:

function tep_get_country_list($name, $selected = '', $parameters = '') {

$countries_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT));

To this:

function tep_get_country_list($name, $selected = '222', $parameters = '') {

$countries_array = array(array('id' => '222', 'text' => 'United Kingdom'));

But it didn't affect this one?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this installed and love it.

Is there any way to get the shipping costs to show in the dropdown, rather than when the page refreshes after selecting a shipping method.

Hi Steve

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but.....

Around line 109 find //------------------- fin affiche fdp ---------------------------------------------------- , count up two closing curly wurlies and add the line shown - that should get you the dropdown displaying 'Royal Mail (£12.87)' instead of 'Royal Mail'

//altering dropdown text
$quotes_array[$i]['text'].= ' ('.$currencies->format( tep_add_tax((float)$calcul_fdp_scart, $tax_fdp)).')';
//end
}
}
//------------------- fin affiche fdp ----------------------------------------------------

p.s. first I've seen this one and it's a much nicer add-on than the older ship in cart contribution - well done MrFoggy

Edited by Bob Terveuren

• 1 month later...