• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wepay Oscommerce Plugin Offical Thread

apinnt

This is the offical Wepay plugin thread. Comments, questions, post here.

Allows you to use a Wepay account to accept payments easily online thru your oscommerce installation. Easy install, drag and drop. Activate the payment module and set your API credentials. To get API access see www.wepay.com/developers

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8408

I've had a small number of reports of issues with IE7 and possibly IE8. It appears not related to the browsers but to the operating system.

Only issues I can see are from XP machines. Trying to figure out the update that fixes it.

I do have confirmed XP machines that have the plugin working on, doesn't matter the browser. But those machines are 100% up to date.

The problematic computers appear to be XP computers that are not completely up today.

That issue that people have mentioned is due to an out of date Windows XP install, you need SP3 to fix it. SP2 and older cannot handle 256bit encryption.

There is no plans to work around this or fix this.

cool...lets see if we can get this working....

my browser is IE 9.0.8112.16421. i have the mod installed. my issue is that when i go through the checkout process and get to checkout_payment.php page, i click continue and the page just loads back to the front of the store.

ive attached the settings i have done already in the admin area for the mod...i whited out the personal stuff....not sure whats causing this loop. hope we can get it figured out.

i do have google checkout ipn enabled right now and i have disabled that to test this one and it does same thing.

post-3414-0-32804600-1334479738_thumb.jpg

Well you have to make sure you have the following:

Account ID

Client ID

Client Secret

Access Token

I see Gotti you have two of those fields filled in but the others are blank? You need to have the correct information in those fields or it will do exactly what your saying. I will post a tutorial tomorrow on exactly how to set it up.

You also have to make sure your account id, client id, client secret, and access token are ether the production version or the staging version. They are different. The staging site will have a different account id and everything, just like the production site.

Gotti, I know you said it works in firefox but not IE. Is this still the case?

Ndamico and Gotti:

What O/S is your hosting server running? Centos 5.5, 5.8, Ubuntu, etc

Can you check your error logs for anything related to CURL or to the wepay_checkout file.

Beyond that, I can fix this stuff for both you guys much easier if I have access to your server. I'm not going to wreck your site or anything, my name is on this plugin, that would be pointless.

Plus by actually seeing it in action, I can find the issue if any and fix it for the next release. I cannot duplicate the issues your having without more information.

If you want to give me access, send me your ftp, admin password and user, and if I cannot get access to the error logs from the ftp account, Ill need access to the Hosting provider account to view error logs.

I'd like to get you guys going but I need to see more information or simply get access to the sites that are having issues.

I don't like spam so email me thru my contact form on my blog http://www.alanpinnt.com/contact-me/, Just send me your email address and message: os commerce help. I'll email you back to get the access information. Gotti, I'll email you for your account info.

If its something with the plugin, I'll fix it and post it on here. I'll also roll out an update. If its something on your end, I'll setup an FAQ and post it there and on the forum here.

i was using IE before. i tried it with firefox (using staging server) and i get a different result. it doesn't take me to the home page but instead to complete the checkout process. it completes the order but never takes me to wepay to enter any payment info. so using firefox it does more but still doesn't seem to work right.

curl
cURL support  enabled
cURL Information  libcurl/7.21.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b zlib/1.2.3 libidn/0.6.5

_SERVER["SERVER_SIGNATURE"] <address>Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.########.com Port 80</address>
_SERVER["SERVER_SOFTWARE"] Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

i don't see anything in the server's error log.

Edited by ndamico

Alright here is a test, attached is a folder with a dumbed down version of Wepay checkout.

What you will do is copy the entire folder wepay into the main directory of your website.

Access the checkout file, yoursite.com/wepay/checkout.php

When you access that file it should redirect you to wepay, and show the screen I have attached.

Post errors or issues you get, or if it works flawlessly let me know. Its in staging mode so if you want to run a payment you can, it won't charge.

post-310159-0-04077900-1334639577_thumb.png

wepay.zip

i put my production info back in, but i am still pending approval by wepay. so now i'm back to where i started with it taking me to the order confirmation page without doing anything. based on what you said on your blog post that's to be expected:

if you added space to any of the variables or dropped a character it will do exactly like you said, it will go straight to the confirmation page. Also if you try and use production API credentials when its still pending approval on Wepay’s end, it will also go straight to the confirmation page. Generally it does that when ether the API credentials are bad or its not approved on Wepay’s end to use those credentials.

my problem was that i was using an incorrect "account id". my client id and the rest were correct but i had to pull the account id from the end of the URL string from wepay's site.

once they approve my API i'll know for sure.

thanks again

Awesome, I love hearing you got it to work! Never mind my other post!

I'll PM you a email address to a guy at Wepay, he might be able to get your API approved faster.

i was able to get it to work in sandbox mode. add item to cart, checkout, get directed to wepay, enter CC info, complete order. i even had a customer (who i now have to call) put an order through when i had it in testing mode.

i didn't even download the "dumbed down version" that you posted. i'm using the regluar OSC plugin you posted initially. i'll PM you a link to my site.