• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hi All, I'm having a problem with my reviews. From the product page when I'm logged in and click 'write a review' the page goes to the login page on my SSL server. If I resubmit my login details it take me to my host website?? I thought the issue might be with my add-on of ultimate seo urls but now I'm not so sure. I've scoured a lot of similar issues but noone seems to have had this one so far. I'm using oscommerce 2.3.1

Any help would be appreciated as I'm stuck here.

thanks

Hello, thanks for getting back to me. I tried the different session settings but none fixed the problem, although I'm not really sure what these should be set to in the first place. I looked at the configure files but they look good. I think if it was the configure file my SSL for the shopping cart wouldn't work either, but it does. If you have any other suggestions I would happily try them.

thanks

Hello again, I just went back and tried my checkout process again to make sure it was still working but now its not either. Its kicking me out and giving me an empty cart. This was working fine before. The only think I've added is ultimate seo urls??

Hi again Chris, you were right! I found this issue resolved by turning off both 'Force cookie use' and 'Check SSL session ID' I had previously tried these one at a time but they had to both be set to 'false'.

thanks