• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anybody else see the Google Analytic Live View Beta Thingy?

NodsDorf

I know its not directly related to Osc but this tool is really impressive. I'd be nice to have that integrated into the Osc who's online page. :)

Log into your GA account and hit the home tab then hit the live view (beta) in the left navigation. Pretty neat.

post-42384-0-99909200-1332894693_thumb.jpg

I know its not directly related to Osc but this tool is really impressive. I'd be nice to have that integrated into the Osc who's online page. :)

Log into your GA account and hit the home tab then hit the live view (beta) in the left navigation. Pretty neat.

I have now that you pointed it out!! Given what's on TV tonight, I think I'll get a beer and some popcorn and just watch the live action on my shop on GA instead. Thanks

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Archived