• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC Affiliate Please help...

ursulab2

I have installed the affiliate program before and it worked on my other server. However, this time I receive these errors... :( :cry: :x

Warning: main(includes/classes/currencies.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/lighthou/public_html/shop/admin/affiliate_summary.php on line 19

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/currencies.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lighthou/public_html/shop/admin/affiliate_summary.php on line 19

Does anyone have a CLUE as to what could be wrong here? I can tell you that this is run off of the domain http://www.lighthousesitedesign.net/shop for right now. I'm not sure if that could be the problem or not. I would GREATLY appreciate ANY help!!!

Thanks,

Ursula

Installed Modules:

Paypal IPN, Site Map, Header Tags Controller, Advance Search, Login box, Purchase without Account, Support Ticket, OSC Affiliate, Testimonials, Guestbook , Printable Catalog, Shall I keep going?

I LOVE OS!

Hey, I've checked and the currencies.php file is there and is in the correct folder. Where would I check to make sure that the file that accesses the currencies.php file is pointed to the correct path?

Thanks for your help!!!

Ursula Bell

Installed Modules:

Paypal IPN, Site Map, Header Tags Controller, Advance Search, Login box, Purchase without Account, Support Ticket, OSC Affiliate, Testimonials, Guestbook , Printable Catalog, Shall I keep going?

I LOVE OS!

Ok.. I found where to make the changes at. However, here is the problem. I need to change this includes/classes/currencies.php to this shop/includes/classes/currencies.php. But, here is the problem. When I go to line 19 and change it, it gives me this includes/classes/shop/currencies.php which isn't what I need. Any thoughts?

Ursula

Installed Modules:

I LOVE OS!