• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Strange IDEAL payment ammounts

wivasc

I have run oscommerce for several years. I have an issue with a reinstallation of oscommerce oscommerce-2.2rc2a. I have reinstalled it and also the IIDEAL payment module and it is working ok. the only thing is that when i do a test payment for an article of 1€ , the final ammout that shows up in the IDEAL module is 19€.

I have checked the VAT/BTW settings and they are ok. has anyone encountered this problem before.

Some more info. As I have restored the old database and its content I found out that old shoppingcart information is being held in memory but in the front office it doesn't show.

When I create a new account and purchase the same product as with an old existing account, everything goes well. So it looks Like I need to flush the info from the shoppingcart table. Can this be done without causing further issues and which table would that be?

Appreciate any help,