• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help modifying shipping module please

@@craftycreationsbycheryl

You may want to contact the original poster to see if there will be a compatible version released. I suggest this because the creator is the most familiar with his work.

If you get no reply or there isn't going to be a v2.3.1 release, you will either have to update it yourself, or hire someone to do it for you.

Chris

That module should work just fine in 2.3.1. You will have to follow the instructions for updating it for PHP 5.3 compatibility.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

The stock Item module only works with one zone, and the one the OP posted has the capability of using any number of zones, so it's not quite the same. Still, using the handling charge is a neat trick. I'll have to remember that one.

Regards

Jim

That module should work just fine in 2.3.1. You will have to follow the instructions for updating it for PHP 5.3 compatibility.

Regards

Jim

Thanks @@kymation

However I have looked for the info that needs updated for PHP 5.3 compatibility - it says its on line 46 but i cant even find it on the page????

It's there. catalog/includes/modules/shipping/firstpluszones.php, line 46.

Regards

Jim

Thanks @@kymation however i dont have that file in the download, i only have firstitemplus.php??? Have I got thw wrong download? I couldnt see another - it was the very original one i downladed from 2004 it was dated I think?

Hpe you can assist as this module seems just what i need.

Thanks

I used the 27 Nov 2008 release. I have no idea if the 2004 version will work properly or if it needs to be updated in any way.

Regards

Jim