• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount Coupon Help Required

JackalUK

Hi,

I'm desperate for some help from a coder to have a look at an add-on that is no longer supported. The add-on is Discount Coupon Codes 3.3.4 for oscommerce 2.3.

Everything is working great apart from the fact that you enter a single use code and it can be re-used an unlimited amount of time. Nothing else seems wrong so I'm hoping it's relatively easy to fix. Fingers crossed. It can be downloaded from:

Http://add ons.oscommerce.com/info/7644

Hope someone out there can help. Cheers

@@JackalUK

DCC 3.3.4 is a fully functional contribution that I have used on v2.3.1 MANY times. I would suggest that if it is not working, that you have installed it incorrectly.

Chris

@@DunWeb

Can you confirm if you add a coupon and put single use then try to use it again it doesn't let you?? Everything else works perfectly. Do you know which file may have a mistake if it's just admin not recognising the use of a coupon? It would save me looking through every file.

Thanks DunWeb by the way

@@JackalUK

Single use means the SAME customer cannot use the coupon code more than once. However, it will allow other customers to use the code. The report has never been an issue as far as I know. However, if you check the /admin/includes/functions/discount.php file, you will find where it rights the coupons to the database.

Chris