ednique

[Contribution] Multi Pickup

solved ... I was wrong to make changes

How did you fix this problem as I am having the exact same issue?

I try to solve a problem on this module

Everything works great, but the problem is that when the order exceeds the limit of free shipping over amount (which we can set in the admin, ie, free shipping over x €) then are hidden other shipping methods.

So how could modify the code checkout_shipping.php to that do not disappear all shipping options even exceed the limit "from x € free"?

(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER <- this module)

Thanks.

(Sorry for my bad english)

I've just installed this on Phoenix and for the most part it works however if I have no Stores set to pick up from I get the below errors.

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\includes\classes\shipping.php on line 95

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\checkout_shipping.php on line 261

1 hour ago, LeeFoster said:

I've just installed this on Phoenix and for the most part it works however if I have no Stores set to pick up from I get the below errors.

In includes/modules/shipping/multipickup.php, around line 61, find

while ($store = tep_db_fetch_array($qstores)) {

and change to

$this->quotes['methods'] = array();

One line added.  No existing lines changed. 

Always backup before making changes.

3 hours ago, ecartz said:

In includes/modules/shipping/multipickup.php, around line 61, find

and change to

$this->quotes['methods'] = array();

One line added.  No existing lines changed. 

Yep that did the trick. Thanks

@LeeFoster, if you get this working consistently, it would be helpful if you could upload a new package with all the changes/instructions.  The hardest part about fixing this was finding a download that had the file!  The Apps area is not really designed to support incremental updates. 

It's also not clear to me what changes are necessary in general and what were specific to someone's store. 

22 hours ago, ecartz said:

@LeeFoster, if you get this working consistently, it would be helpful if you could upload a new package with all the changes/instructions.  The hardest part about fixing this was finding a download that had the file!  The Apps area is not really designed to support incremental updates. 

It's also not clear to me what changes are necessary in general and what were specific to someone's store. 

It's since evolved in to an events system with a footer module for upcoming events, as well as event pickup.

23 hours ago, ecartz said:

The hardest part about fixing this was finding a download that had the file!  The Apps area is not really designed to support incremental updates.

It's not the Apps Area, it's the uploaders 😉

10 minutes ago, raiwa said:

It's not the Apps Area, it's the uploaders 😉

That's what I was saying.  The Apps area is not designed for the way that people have been uploading. 

There are changes that could be made to the apps area that would make it better, even *with* the way that people try to use it.  For example, a simple fix would be to allow people to mark uploads as incremental and offer a filter based on that.  Of course, then we'd need a fix for people who pick the wrong one.  E.g. voting on such tags. 

I'm now having a different issue with this. 

I have 3 shipping options set up - a standard shipping, this one and a single store pick up. 

All 3 appear as they should I can click standard shipping and single pick up without issue, however if I select the multi store pick up and then try to select one of the others 2 of the options vanish.

Website is here - https://www.lasercutarchitect.co.uk/