• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Multi Pickup

• 3 months later...

is there a way to have each order email that is to be picked up at the location - emailed to that location instead of the 1 main email address in the admin area? with several different retail locations to pickup product from - I don't want the emails to come into the main store and have it be that stores responsibility to forward the email to the correct store.

so if customer chooses Store ID 2 - that order is sent to store id 2 email address

if customer chooses Store ID 1 - then order is sent to store id 1 email address

any ideas?

thanks!

is there a way to have each order email that is to be picked up at the location - emailed to that location instead of the 1 main email address in the admin area? with several different retail locations to pickup product from - I don't want the emails to come into the main store and have it be that stores responsibility to forward the email to the correct store.

so if customer chooses Store ID 2 - that order is sent to store id 2 email address

if customer chooses Store ID 1 - then order is sent to store id 1 email address

any ideas?

thanks!

Hi Ruby,

This contrib won't allow you to do that I'm afraid - what you're asking sounds like the "multi vendor shipping" contrib that's been in development for a while now, it may have been released since I was last on here!

I think this setup is geared more towards having the main store ship to the sub-stores with a covernote.

Dan :)

Hi Ruby,

This contrib won't allow you to do that I'm afraid - what you're asking sounds like the "multi vendor shipping" contrib that's been in development for a while now, it may have been released since I was last on here!

I think this setup is geared more towards having the main store ship to the sub-stores with a covernote.

Dan :)

Hi,

I am in the same situation.

I will have multi-vendors. Some vendors are only pickup at multi-stores. Orders should be faxed to the right stores.

Which is the best for me: MS or MSV?

I still don't know which module installing?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Luc

Hi,

I am in the same situation.

I will have multi-vendors. Some vendors are only pickup at multi-stores. Orders should be faxed to the right stores.

Which is the best for me: MS or MSV?

I still don't know which module installing?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Luc

Hi Luc,

if you can handle manually faxing the individual stores then this contrib would probably be OK - if you need an automatic email etc then MVS would seem to be the way to go! I still have no idea if MVS is released yet though? :)

Cheers,

Dan

• 1 year later...

Hi,

When I add this contrib and change below lines

go to /catalog/includes/classes/order.php find the line that starts with:

$shipping_address_query = tep_db_query(

replace that line with:

// for multiple pickup... delivery is one of the company addresses
   $arrship=explode('_',$shipping['id']);
   if($arrship[0]=='multipickup'){
     $shipping_address_query = tep_db_query("select ab.entry_firstname, ab.entry_lastname, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, ab.entry_country_id, c.countries_id, c.countries_name, c.countries_iso_code_2, c.countries_iso_code_3, c.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " c on (ab.entry_country_id = c.countries_id) where ab.customers_id = '0' and ab.address_book_id = '" . $sendto . "'");
   }else{
     $shipping_address_query = tep_db_query("select ab.entry_firstname, ab.entry_lastname, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, ab.entry_country_id, c.countries_id, c.countries_name, c.countries_iso_code_2, c.countries_iso_code_3, c.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " c on (ab.entry_country_id = c.countries_id) where ab.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and ab.address_book_id = '" . $sendto . "'");
   }
   // eo for multiple pickup... delivery is one of the company addresses

It will break the output for the notification mail in /catalog/checkout_process.php

if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {
$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . "\n" .
EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";
}

In the confirmation mail it will just show a comma. I think it has to do with the value in $customer_id but unfortunately I didn't find a way around it yet. Who can help?

Found solution for pickup address missing in confirmation mail, in checkout_process.php replace

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
 }

by

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                   tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";
 }

Edited by krisdv

• 3 weeks later...
1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 error

i just install the contrib and I receive this error when creating first store

Can somebody help me ??

thanks

Try this as suggested by adegio on previous page:

1. Open file admin/stores.php

2. Find the line that starts with

$max=tep_db_fetch_array(tep_db_query("

3. Replace the entire line with this line:

$max=tep_db_fetch_array(tep_db_query("select max(s.stores_id)+1 as max_stores_id, max(a.address_book_id)+1 as max_address_id FROM " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a, " . TABLE_STORES . " s"));

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, (and yes I’m still thinking that i'm talking to myself)

Everything works great now I have one Web shop with 3 pickup points.

One little problem

I use one of the latest PWA contributions.

In the confirming mail (and order) the deliver address is still what they filled in the create_account form.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

It must be something with split mail and the "quest account"

Hello, (and yes I’m still thinking that i'm talking to myself)

Everything works great now I have one Web shop with 3 pickup points.

One little problem

I use one of the latest PWA contributions.

In the confirming mail (and order) the deliver address is still what they filled in the create_account form.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

It must be something with split mail and the "quest account"

Did you get the pulldown menu you were asking about? How did you do that?

There is a description of how you get delivery adress in the email on the previous page.

Did you get the pulldown menu you were asking about? How did you do that?

There is a description of how you get delivery adress in the email on the previous page.

I don't have the pull down, I had two boxes with nothing in it when I follewed the instructions :'(

But with 3 pick-up points this is ok for me!

The delivery adress with the normal (account) shipping works fine but with the <No Account> PWA option I have to make a modification, so that the PWA customers (guest) get the same (multi-ship) mail.

Edited by marcelloiets

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody,

I would like a request to you. Can you anybody help me? Can you anybody send me in attached file the correct working multipickup modul in the zip format? I downloaded all of the files fron http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1097 , but it is not working correct, although I modified all. :-(

Please help me, I'm a beginer. :-(

My e-mail address: Marsy51

Edited by Marsy51

I just installed this mod and it sounds absolutely great. I had previously installed subzone tax for county tax and had it working awesome (finally). Taxes were charged correctly for everthing except for pickup. It still charged according to the customers address and not the store's. Soooo I installed this mod exactly per the original instructions, added the little bit from adegio and mentalskylight and while the zone gets taxed correctly, it no longer charges for subzone taxes at all. Whether pickup or delivery. :/ Does anyone else have this contribution and have it working correctly with subzone taxes? Orrrr does anyone have an idea on what I need to amend to make it work?

I still need to take a look at the database to see how this module works exactly. That could be the problem right there. For now, I'm going to have to uninstall this mod and find something else because this is a live store and taxes are too huge a deal. If someone would be willing to tackle this problem with me, I'd be happy to send a copy of my order.php or whatever file you might think is necessary.

Edited by tskinner

• 8 months later...

Hello, is there an updated and functional version of this contribution for the current osc build or another contribution that generates the same kind of result? The result being to offer multiple in-store pickup locations for customers who whish to collect & reserve rather than buy online for home delivery?

• 1 year later...

Found solution for pickup address missing in confirmation mail, in checkout_process.php replace

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
 }

by

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                   tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";
 }

That Works fine, but a need to insert Company name! who to do this?

• 5 months later...

hello guys, I have a problem with this Contribution.

to work, it works but loses the zone of customer if you go back during the purchase process and therefore all modules of delivery stop working. if reload the page everything starts to work. clearly understand that this is not professional ^ _ ^

you have any ideas?

Edited by dynamoo

hello guys, I have a problem with this Contribution.

to work, it works but loses the zone of customer if you go back during the purchase process and therefore all modules of delivery stop working. if reload the page everything starts to work. clearly understand that this is not professional ^ _ ^

you have any ideas?

solved ... I was wrong to make changes