• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please tell me what you think.

suzkaw

Nice theme, easy to read despite the black background. Absolutely have to do something about the download speed.....took ovr 140 seconds on my 56k dial up. Suggest you look at one of the multiple picture packages and use very small thumbnail files to help with the speed. For other speed suggestions see the Tips and Tricks forum for "I feel the need for Speed".

Eric,

That may have an effect on it but, my suggestion about the images still stands..... I checked the size of just one.....over 38k....multiply that by 11 images and that's a lot bytes.......

• 3 weeks later...

I think your store looks really good, I would really like to implement some of what you done. I like the centering and the size of everything. I need to center my wives store I am working on. I think a great header is important and you have that in my opinion. Clean and simple, two thumbs up from me.

That's a NICE store, but i can't judge speed since I'm at download speeds above T1 right now (Who could be happier than me?)

Anyway, I'd buy something from it - very professional.

- - - -

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

The 68designs.com site is fantastic! The shop site is a little hard on the digestive tract with all of that black. IMHO. :wink:

Archived