• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help asap....i dont want a payment gateway

brown56

Hi guys and girls

So i have a website, and currently it is going through world pay. however i basicly have had so many incorrect orderforms due to the fact that i only have certain items to order at a time, i want the payment details ie the card number etc, to come through on an email so i can verify the order then manually process the order through world pay at the back end.

so how do i basicly remove the main order form and replace it with one that will email the details to me

cheers

luke

@@brown56

i want the payment details ie the card number etc, to come through on an email so i can verify the order then manually process the order through world pay at the back end.

Is your website PCI DSS Certified ? If not, then it is ILLEGAL for you to collect credit card information.

Chris

@@brown56

You can check your local laws about PCI DSS Compliance and get an audit done on your site. The most recent site I help with certification was in Nevada and the cost was $3900.00 USD. (just so you know)

With laws changing rapidly and becoming more enforceable, it is best to use an online payment processor and avoid the PCI DSS costs and liability surrounding the collection of information electronically.

Chris