Sign in to follow this  
AronJeney

Image captions/titles for pop up product images

I'm running more or less a base version of 2.3.1 for a online clothing retailer which has numerous colors for each product. We have populated all the "large" images as 2.3.1 uses thumbnails for all the additional images and we have created color attributes for all the colors. The problem is that some of the colors are different shades and it is difficult to match the attribute colors with the images.

SO, I am wondering, is there anything out there or anyway to add captions to images to the product images so the viewer knows the exact color name associated with that image? Essentially I am trying to incorporate the "custom title formatting - lightbox style" from fancybox's tips and tricks section seen here.

Thanks in advance. I've searched and cant find anything out there and I dont know where to start to write the code myself. Appreciate all and any insight!

BTW - here is product on my site for reference of what I currently have - http://www.bestbrandapparel.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=414

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for me? This seems like it could be a common problem/request but I cant seem to find anything out there that would help. Any advice is appreciated!