• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

LinkPoint API help

Hello everyone,

I have installed the LinkPoint international payment module and everything seems to work fine except I can't get past one error that comes up on the checkout_confirmation.php at which time I get returned to the checkout_payment.php with an error which says:

ApproveSale: statusMessage: CC-2603: Unable to open/parse client certificate file.

Now then, my guess is that it has to do with the .pem file. One difference in what I have read here in the forum is that everyone has paid for their PHP Wrapper from LinkPoint and the wrapper contained a "000000.pem" file. I failed to find a way to purchase a PHP Wrapper on linkpoint's site. So, I downloaded the only one I could find (which didn't include a "000000.pem" file, yet LinkPoint tells me that I just copy the digital certificate they sent me in an email, pasted it in a text file, change the file name to my store number and change the file extension to .pem. Ok, I have done all of that, but I get teh same error.

I have checked all my permissions and even set all the PHP, lbin, and the .pem files, along with the directory to 777, and still I get the same error. I repeatedly contact LinkPoint and the never respond to my emails.

I really need some help on this, and I would appreciate any and all help I can get.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi ..

I had the same response .. and found that it was the fault of a line return in the .pem file

Even if it doesn't look like there is one .. open the file in notepad and put your cursor at the end .. hit your [DEL key on your keyboard ( a couple of times for good measure ;) and upload the file again ..

Also .. make sure your store number is exactly what they sent you .. mine was 10 digits not 6 (we use chase bank not card service) .. so both my file name and my admin settings needed to be that 10 digit number.

Feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions .. I will try to help !!

Should also note that I also chmod 777 the .pem file .. so you may have to try that too ..

It's working so I'm not touching it to find out if that is absolutely necessary :P