• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Opinions on this template...

Here is a template that I am going to be using on a new OSC store that will be online within 4-6 weeks.

Please let me know what you think about the template itself. None of the links work yet and I haven't plugged OSC into it yet (or vice versa depending on how you look at it).

I am open to suggestions.

http://www.goddess-books.com

I like it. I'm not to excited about the font you used for the 'logo' and I wouldn't use the 'missing tile' grid.

What I mean with that is the background in this image:

pix001.gif

It gives me a sort of swimming pool / sauna idea if you know what I mean. Perhaps it would improve if you used either lines or have the blocks everywhere (without the missing ones)

Other than that it looks very nice.

Mattice

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

I like the design, but to me it doesn't gel with the content. Something a little warmer might be better? sunrise, sunset, trees or something similar in the background?

I'll stop rambling now :wink:

L

I like that it is a nice clean design. Very easy to find what you are looking for.

I would find a better font for the title, the current one is kind of bland.

I would also add a little white space between the end of content and the nav bar at the bottom (which doesn't seem to be working yet).

Cheers,

Michael

Michael

Archived