• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
castagnet

Multi Images Manager

Hello to all, must be the second time I post here with the same subject. V Use oscommerce. 2.2 Miulestone Br - and I'm losing a lot of time to put pictures of each product.

Initially I upload via FTP in a folder of images all the photos you intend to use - this part is fast, I have no problems.

The problem is that as in my case I use 5-7 images on each product, end up losing a lot of time to do the same because the ads to place each of the images need 4 clicks - and repeat the whole process again.post-184027-0-76059900-1330984507_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if there is some system like this that allows a single operation to put all the product photos at once.post-184027-0-08960200-1330984535_thumb.jpg

I appreciate any suggestions - Thank you,

Andres - Brazil

@@castagnet

First of all, you should not be using v2.2 MS2. The code is old and insecure. You should consider creating a new v2.3.1 website.

There are multi image add ons for more recent versions of osCommerce where you upload all of the images at one time but I can't think of any that will work with MS2

Chris

Upgrade in my shop is a dangerous thing here because I have installed the master card, visa, and a bunch of other adds-on what they do and make migration difficult. According to the administrator of my site it says it can not "reclaim" the database - especially on the part of customers and orders. I have 3500 registered customers and sooner or later I'll have to take action ... This day will be fire, but I'm still trying to work with the tools I have.

Thanks for now, Andres

I used realy 2.2ms2 version - I-Browse-3-imagem.jpg

You can import over products/categories/customers/orders from your old shop into a new 2.3.1 based shop

You can import over products/categories/customers/orders from your old shop into a new 2.3.1 based shop

Ok, I'll send the manager to see that possibility - then publish what he does, thanks