• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SSL Issue

bitlynknetworks

When either of you figure out what the correct Chrome settings should be, could you share them with us? I have a stock "out of the box" installation of Chrome, and like the OP, it doesn't like his site's SSL. Under Tools > Options, I have not done anything with "Manage Certificates", and the "Check revocations" box is still checked. Firefox is my normal browser, so I have not really tried Chrome on HTTPS sites. My PC clock is correctly set.

March 19 is pretty soon... maybe Chrome starts rejecting sites a few weeks before the certificate actually expires?

@@bitlynknetworks

Put your website URL into this website. You will see if your SSL is installed correctly. If it is, then it could be your browser settings or MAYBE a coding error. However, I checked your site with IE8, FF9.02, Chrome and Safari and didn't get any errors.

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,I am having a problem with my store (ver 2.31). where when I configure both configuration files (includes/configure.php & admin/includes/configure.php my cart and customer login goes wonky. I log into a test customer account, add something to the cart and when I go to checkout, I am prompted again to login and the cart is empty and all tested browsers are giving me the mixed content security warnings When I default both above mentioned files all works fine except I have no https connection. I am pasting the catalog/includes/configure.php file in the hope someone will be able to help me. Please note the ssl cert is named with the www qualifier and my admin folder was changed to config at first installation. Also my catalog is named shop and my web hosting installed the certificate and created a folder named secure. They then copied the full store (all files in shop) into the secure directory. I feel I have several problems and something must be wrong with the cookie settings to make the cart handle that way. One more thing I noticed is if I requested a lost password reset, it would take about 15 mins. to receive the e-mail, when defaulted the above files it arrived in seconds.

Thanks.

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mydomain.com');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.mydomain.com');

define('ENABLE_SSL', true);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mydomain.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mydomain.com');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/shop/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/shop/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/shop/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/shop/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');