Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mbeerden

Whooparoo implementation

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some commercial help on this one. I need an implementation for the Whooparoo module in my OSC 2.2 RC. I've got a sample file with the adjustment of the checkout_succes.php file. I've got documentation for implementation. Because i'm not a programmer i cant implement this one.

What's whooparoo? Whooparoo is a social media plugin which communicates sales from the checkout_succes.php page to pages like facebook.

If there is someone who can help me on this one please contact me. This module needs to be active whitin 1-2 weeks.

You could contact the support team, I am sure that they will help you with the implementation. There is a support form after you log in to the Whooparoo retailer site.

@@mbeerden

I believe you would have to have the module developed for osCommerce. I suggest contacting a developer for more information.

Chris

@@mbeerden

There are a few good ones on this site, but I don't know who might be available to help. I suggest looking for members who have 'About me' links in their signatures that might be for hire. Send them a message to see if they are available.

Chris