Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
chinchillapals

help me please need a mod

i have a little problem with my shop i have products up and going but it will be a shop with no new products once they are up thats it so what will show in the center in place of the box that says

New Products For February

come march there wont be any new products so what mod do i use to replace it i know there is one but i have spent 4 dang days hunting it i tried to add star products i had no problem installing it but it didnt work on the admin side it said the tables didnt exist and i did the sql thing so i dont get what went wrong there but it it did i am good at adding mods but i couldnt get that one to work it was the pimpped one and i cant find the other one and i know there use to be a mod named featured products that replaced the whole thing but i cant find it i can only find the info box one

please someone help me i dont even want to finnish the discriptions for the products if the center is just going to be empty thanks for any help bye for now ...Tami

OMG thank you and your coding skills you made in my opinion the best mod EVER!!

you can trick your osc out as much as you want but this mod is needed as well as wanted everything i do after this will be because of this mod

would like to know have you created any other mods if so i would like a peek now i am off to add random product fingers crossed :unsure: thanks again

@@chinchillapals

There are many useful contributions available. Ensure the ones you choose are for v2.3 and that they are compatible with eachother. If you have questions, just ask, someone will respond.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)