Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hainesme

OSCWEBDEV

7 posts in this topic

Seems to be a rather expensive way to get add-ons installed.

Cheers

G

hainesme likes this

I don't think that unless someone here has used their services before, that your question can be answered. You would have to get as much information about thier services as you can and then make a decision on whether or not to use them

Chris

ps. I have never heard of them before and NO other members here have ever posted about them, so you more than likely won't get a definitive response.

Edited by DunWeb

I see that people are talking about Ultimate SEO URL I'm not sure if this is what I need. I can find information about but I don't what the cost is and where to get it.

I want search engines to find my store and website and get better placement will this module work for that.

I see that people are talking about Ultimate SEO URL I'm not sure if this is what I need. I can find information about but I don't what the cost is and where to get it.

I want search engines to find my store and website and get better placement will this module work for that.

You can find Ultimate SEO Urls and much more in the add-ons section of this website. The add-ons are free.

Most of the add-ons are relatively simple to install

Tonyicebear has some excellent links in his signature block to seo add-ons and info on them

HTH

G