• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paypal website payment standard

sydjeii

Is it possible to include order details to the invoice of paypal website payment standard? The invoice shows only the unit price of the product, quanity and total. I want to also include the name of the product if that is possible.

-=PINOY AKO=-

@@usernamenone

thanks for your response mam. I really appreciate it. Please continue to guide me as I need to sort this out quickly. I made a test purchase to a shop (2 items). The payment was successfully received. Paypal sent an email to customer and to store owner about the payment, but the details are incomplete. I attached an image so you could understand what I meant. It's a copy of email sent by paypal to customer. Under the description shows the company name (Emcor Marbel). Shouldnt it be the Item names that must be written there?

Also unit price column shows 55php. The price of the products I used for test purchases are 20php and 35php. The quantity column show 1. Shouldn't be the receipt represented this way?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description | Unit Price | Qty | Amount

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item_Name1 | P20.00 PHP | 1 | P20.00 PHP

Item_Name2 | P35.00 PHP | 1 | P35.00 PHP

-=PINOY AKO=-

Thank you so much guys for all your replies. I actually forgot to attach the image that i said to my previous post.

So there's a need for contribution..I thought Paypal will automatically itemize the list.

@ I'll try that now. :)

-=PINOY AKO=-

You need to set your paypal account to auto return to you shop. This is old instructions (look for your links on the side after you get to your account in paypal as they have been moved)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4726/page,23

You shop will email a detailed invoice of the purchase

Is it possible to include order details to the invoice of paypal website payment standard? The invoice shows only the unit price of the product, quanity and total. I want to also include the name of the product if that is possible.

.I thought Paypal will automatically itemize the list.

@

Paypal does not get order details. For you to get order details you need to have paypal return you to your shop and finish the order for you to receive the order comformation email.

Paypal does not get order details. For you to get order details you need to have paypal return you to your shop and finish the order for you to receive the order comformation email.

Yes it does get order details if you use this contribution

You get: Qty and product description and then the total. You do not get the price of each item itemised, just the total.

I am sure that the OPs question has nothing to do with PayPal not returning to his store

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

I dont have problem with auto return, only the details not showing up on the invoice. Maybe that was default to paypal standard. I'm still trying to solve the problem with Martin's solution. I haven't tried to checkout completely yet since I don't have my card with me. But so far, product details are now showing up on paypal payment page.

Thank you so much @@usernamenone and @ for helping out.

-=PINOY AKO=-

Archived