• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping and order totals don't update when I click update!

sharyn

We had a developer working on oscommerce shop for a client and she has up and left mid job and doesn't answer phone calls. I'm the graphic designer who has now gotten stuck with it, so I have limted knowlege of anything more than standard html.

I've managed to find my way around the shop and have gotten most of it working. The problem I'm having is the client wants to have free shipping for any orders over $49.95 and charge $6 postage for orders below $49.95. However, when I try and edit anything in the shipping module or order total sections I click on 'edit', change everything to the values I want, click "update" and nothing updates! It just goes straight back to what it was before!

Can anyone tell me what is going on?! Remember too, I'm a designer not a developer so please don't get too technical!