• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Box Product Info Page

gaspower

Hello,

I have added the below to product_info.php, which should have produced a quanity field next to the "Add To Cart" button. It does add the field, but it is not size 2? It is about size 20?

<span class="buttonAction"><?php echo '<span class="text">' . TEXT_ENTER_QUANTITY . ':' .' ' . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity', '1', 'size="5" style="vertical-align:middle;"') . '</span> ' . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'cart', null, 'primary'); ?></span>

quantity.png

Thanks JR

I did something similar which seemed to work. I added

<span class="buttonAction"><?php if ($products_options_total['total'] != 1) { echo 'Enter Quantity: ' . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity','1','size="3" style="text-align:right;"') . ' ' ; } ?><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'cart', null, 'primary'); ?></span>

which is a direct replacement for your code.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 8 months later...

Hi, I am trying to add the box's quanity and add to cart on the right side I followed the directions and it was there for a moment and now it's bact to the buy now button. what info do you need to see what I did wrong. I am a newbie

what I just noticed is when I click on the accual product I see what I was trying to do but I would like it in: this is easyer to exsplain: 1:click on red plum, 2:click on 9/16/12 3: click on product image. I step three is the quanity add to cart. I would like it in the page that is in the second click. Also I am seeing Text_edit_quanity can this be changed to Quanity ? http://delightfulcouponclipper.com/

@@deiana38

What you need is a quantity input field on the product listing pages, that is the index.php file that use includes/modules/product_listing.php to create the listing layout

Search the forum for this, there is an addon also I think, or you can try to do it your self, the logic is similar to what is done on product_info.php + includes/application_top.php where you succeed to do it very well

Archived