• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site Review

Harlan Robinson

@@Harlan Robinson,

A couple of things:

• Your nav bar (FUEL, BURN, AIR, FRICTION) is not working properly. Usually, the page selected would remain active (green) so, FUEL should be active as the first category and then as each category is selected, that tab becomes active. If you are looking just color them grey/green, remove the mouse over effect.
  • When you select FUEL for example, you have two products.....the first has a GREY price that overlaps the image, the second has NO price. When you move you mouse over the product, the bottom right corner folds, no doubt for some other effect that is not being used.
  • The whats new box on the left column also displays the price (with a a strike-through ???) in grey that overlaps the product image.
  • The reviews box on the left column leads to a 404 page not found error.

So, you still have some visual work to do. I would also suggest SEO URL's and Header Tags SEO once you get the to function properly.

Chris

The Breadcrumb needs to be lost - it looks out of place

Info pages are all blank - shipping, terms, privacy

You only have a web form for contact-us..... I would not buy from a store with no address or no phone number

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Can you read the links at the top of the page. I cant.

Your product desriptions are very short on non existant in most cases. Seeing as i cant touch and feel the items you have for sale, you have to sell them to me some other way.

No SEO work has been done.

Create account not secured with SSl so i doubt other pages are.

You need a lot of work done before your site goes live.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived