• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Soccer Grip - Fully Customized

Coon

Hiya - Your site is great! I love the graphics!!

However, it is very slow at loading - try and compress your images!!

But, apart from that, it looks very professional!

it looks very nice. good job. graphics load fine for me (dsl).

only suggestion i've got is to remove the link and graphic to the hit counter at the bottom. it tarnished the professional look of the site.

Always good to see sites breaking out of the standard Oscommerce look - well done.

Only 2 things letting it down:

1) The counter

2) The buttons. Take a look at www.elbavarowebdesign.de for some really good Oscommerce buttons - or try to make some yourself, maybe with a football/soccer theme.

Emiliano, do they have original European team jerseys there? I need some official replicas. Do you know anyone I can contact to see if I can make a deal with them. I can not get anything for less than $40 or $45 here.

Very well done! It would be neat to have small pictures of your items in the product listings, though.

I do agree about making your own buttons, too. A look similar to your category tabs would be great.

Along the same lines, get rid of the icons in the upper right that are the default OSC icons. They don't fit the look and feel of your site at all. An example would be during account creation (create_account.php) the image found at /catalog/images/table_background_account.gif.

Overall, though, great job!

Ryan Thrash

Looks good. However, get rid of the osCommerce buttons and create your own to match the site. One wee quibble: you seem to use a lot of JPGs, when GIFs would work much better. Your tabs, for example, should be GIF files, as they don't contain a substantial variation in colour. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that all your graphics, EXCEPT for the products should be GIF files. I can see nasty compression marks around the text... though I'm a nit-picking web designer, so I don't think Joe Bloggs would notice.

Good job though!

Archived