• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Checkout - for 2.3.1 (official support thread)

Have a problem with multiple tax lines, where the two taxes need to be on seperate lines. When I use Simple Checkout,

I see the taxes totalled, and descriptions combined. Am I heading in the wrong direction, or do I need to modify ot_total,and simple checkout to make that work ....

Confused.

Edited by bytemyborg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jetta, I hope you are doing well... I have found an error in Simple Checkout feature in which if user does not select any payment method and error "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class payment in /home/xxxxxxx/includes/classes/payment.php on line 13" is displayed, I am working trying to get this fixed but no success, hopefully you have the time to do it. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i tried installing separate shipping per product along with this module and found this module not working. it is a pity that the efforts was good with this module but in reality is not usable. i am not a programmer but i think every addon should be vetted by atleast ten members before it is available as a download so that people dont waste days trying to resolve the issues. this makes the product better and also more usable to the general public.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

First i want to say that this is a very great add-on and it's a must have for all shops.

But I have an issue with the tax calculation on the payment page of Paypal.

On the page checkout.php the tax is correctly calculated from the products and shipping costs but when I click on the continue button than and i'm going to the payment page of Paypal.

The TAX from the products are calculate correct but the tax from the shipping cost is not included the total order overview.

The TAX from the shipping costs is missing!

Do any one have a suggestion???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Simple Checkout appears to be abandoned by the author. No posts by the author since 2013. Authors example website also abandoned back in 2013 when examined using Archive.org's wayback machine...

Time to move on to another One Page Checkout....

• 1 year later...