• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Checkout - for 2.3.1 (official support thread)

maybe was already discussed the topic.

In any case, I found a bug

when buying something as a guest and select the payment method is out of this bad error.

http://simplecheckout.oscbyjetta.com/checkout.php

Fatal error: Can not redeclare class payment in / home/oscbyj5/public_html/simplecheckout/includes/classes/payment.php on line 13

would be good to make a payment default?

I apologize if it has already been dealt with.

I report because I did not find any notes in add-ons

Edited by luigicosta

Started using 3.0 the other day. Great contrib and I love it so far.

I'm having a problem with the trash icon breaking out of the container. I can't find any difference between the other elements and it's driving me nuts. Tried using css z-index like a noob, still shows on background. Thanks in advance.

trashcan.png

<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-trash"> </span>

.ui-icon-trash {
background-position: -176px -96px;
}
.ui-icon2 {
background-image: url("images/ui-icons_070603_256x240.png");
height: 16px;
width: 16px;
}
.ui-icon2 {
background-repeat: no-repeat;
display: block;
overflow: hidden;
text-indent: -99999px;
}
html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre, a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code, del, dfn, em, img, ins, kbd, q, s, samp, small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var, b, u, i, center, dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li, fieldset, form, label, legend, table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td, article, aside, canvas, details, embed, figure, figcaption, footer, header, hgroup, menu, nav, output, ruby, section, summary, time, mark, audio, video {
border: 0 none;
font: inherit;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
vertical-align: baseline;
}
:-moz-any-link {
cursor: pointer;
}

Awesome you fixed the issue I was having in the 3.0.1 release! Thank you so much. And you fixed the redirect to the cart page!!

I really tried to understand why it was breaking out of a parent container to fix it myself but could not figure it out.

Thanks for being active and doing so much back and forth with the community while you're developing.

Edited by pfrecon

Jetta, testing the latest release...all is working with PayPal and Money Order Only Purchases.

Thanks

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

@@pfrecon

Yes, I noticed those issues myself, and got them taken care of and uploaded.

@@chemist4

I also fixed the auto refresh when discount codes are entered.

@@PiLLaO

Yes. I removed the auto-update. If you want to add it back in then do this:

Find around 752:

.on('change', 'input[name=shipping]', function(){$.post('checkout.php', 'shipping='+$(this).val()+'&comments='+$('textarea[name=comments]').val(), function(){window.location.href = unescape(window.location.pathname);});})

Add this before that line:

.on('change', 'input[name^=cart_quantity]', function(){$('form[name=cart_quantity]').submit();})

As written now, if a customer enters a new quantity and hits enter, it will automatically submit the change (without that line of code).

The difference that the extra line of code will make is this: If a customer changes the number and clicks tab, or clicks the mouse anywhere else on the screen directly from the input field, it will also submit the form, the same as if they clicked enter, or clicked the refresh button itself.

Hello,

I am trying to modify it according to the Points and Reward system.

I am stuck at the part where I need to modify checkout_process.php

I am stuck for the following modification and cannot find where to put the additional code in checkout.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find this.... (start at aprox. line no.134)

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);

}

.. and add this after...

#### Points/Rewards Module V2.1beta balance customer points BOF ####

if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true')) {

// customer pending points added

if ($order->info['total'] > 0) {

$points_toadd = get_points_toadd($order);

$points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_COMMENT';

$points_type = 'SP';

if ((get_redemption_awards($customer_shopping_points_spending) == true) && ($points_toadd >0)) {

tep_add_pending_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);

}

}

// customer referral points added

if ((tep_session_is_registered('customer_referral')) && (tep_not_null(USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM))) {

$referral_twice_query = tep_db_query("select unique_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING . " where orders_id = '". (int)$insert_id ."' and points_type = 'RF' limit 1");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($referral_twice_query)) {

$points_toadd = USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM;

$points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_REFERRAL';

$points_type = 'RF';

tep_add_pending_points($customer_referral, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);

}

}

// customer shoppping points account balanced

if ($customer_shopping_points_spending) {

tep_redeemed_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $customer_shopping_points_spending);

}

}

#### Points/Rewards Module V2.1beta balance customer points EOF ####*/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. It is not working... how to get it to work...? This is a really good contribution and I need it.

Also, I am having one more problem. In the checkout.php, it shows the summary of the cart. There if I have 5 items, then the remove icon is not scrolling. I get 5 remove icons which are comming out of the box. Have a look at the screenshot.

Running on Firefox

14m9w1w.png

Edited by anam_funny

Hello,

I have edited the file to work with Points and Reward system. It is working but some more improvements are needed which I will take some more time.

Additions to language file of checkout.php will be needed as per the points and reward system instructions. All other steps remain the same.

Files covered from points and reward system installation instruction:

catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

catalog/checkout_payment.php

catalog/checkout_process.php

I was unable to make the code compatible with auto update when the "USE POINTS" box was checked, using AJAX. Still working on that.

checkout.php

Find around 752:

.on('change', 'input[name=shipping]', function(){$.post('checkout.php', 'shipping='+$(this).val()+'&comments='+$('textarea[name=comments]').val(), function(){window.location.href = unescape(window.location.pathname);});})

Add this before that line:

.on('change', 'input[name^=cart_quantity]', function(){$('form[name=cart_quantity]').submit();})

As written now, if a customer enters a new quantity and hits enter, it will automatically submit the change (without that line of code).

The difference that the extra line of code will make is this: If a customer changes the number and clicks tab, or clicks the mouse anywhere else on the screen directly from the input field, it will also submit the form, the same as if they clicked enter, or clicked the refresh button itself.

Thanks for this code! :)

Sorry, it still doesn't work in either Safari 5 or Firefox. The page seems to refresh, but the code is not applied.

Yes, in Firefox Discount Code is marked as OK, but order total don't refresh.

Regards!!

Is this code correct to auto-refresh orders total when you add a discount code?

.on('change', 'input[name=discount_code]', function(){$('form[name=cart_quantity]').submit();})

Regards!!

Sorry, I can't edit my previous post...

And this code to show confirm dialog on delete product?

.on('click', '.cartDelete', function(){if (confirm('<?php echo CONFIRM_DELETE ;?>')) {$('form[name=cart_quantity]').submit();}else{return false;}})

Regards!

It would seem I have a problem with the checkout system I do not know if others have this issues and I am trying to trace the problem.

Basicly when you create an account you fill all the information out and then when you then see the checkout page with your shopping cart the address

Shipping Address: and the Billing Address:

have only , in them however if i refresh the page then it fills them in, however if you update your cart the whole session is lost.

I fixed the problem

Checkout.php

Line 583

from

if ('<?php echo $redirect;?>' == 'true') window.location='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART);?>';

if ('<?php echo $cookie;?>' == 'true') window.location='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE);?>';

if ('<?php echo $refresh_checkout;?>' == 'true') window.location='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL');?>';

if ('<?php echo $refresh_checkout_error;?>' == 'true') window.location='<?php echo $re_error;?>';

to

if ('<?php echo $redirect;?>' == '1') window.location='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART);?>';

if ('<?php echo $cookie;?>' == '1') window.location='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE);?>';

if ('<?php echo $refresh_checkout;?>' == '1') window.location='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL');?>';

if ('<?php echo $refresh_checkout_error;?>' == '1') window.location='<?php echo $re_error;?>';

maybe was already discussed the topic.

In any case, I found a bug

when buying something as a guest and select the payment method is out of this bad error.

http://simplecheckout.oscbyjetta.com/checkout.php

Fatal error: Can not redeclare class payment in / home/oscbyj5/public_html/simplecheckout/includes/classes/payment.php on line 13

would be good to make a payment default?

I apologize if it has already been dealt with.

I report because I did not find any notes in add-ons

When you using a guest account or a customer account, if you don't choose any payment method and push continue... Shows this error.

hi to everybody and thank you very much for your great job jetta!

I've installed the contribution and it seems working great.

I'd like to do some changes but I don't get them:

1 - I'd to pass directy from shopping cart to checkout page, including the account modules inside. it will reduce the numbers of click in the buying process. Someone know how to do that?

2 - when I add some item product in checkuot page and the "out of stock" error appears, it doesn't write the "out_of_stock_cant_checkout" message. how I can fix it?

3 - clicking on the buttons, the text is trasformed in uppercase style. how I can change it? I don't want to trasform it.

thank you very much!

riccardo

Ok, I have simple checkout and guest checkout installed. They work fine with fix by MiCR0 to actually show the shipping and billing address instead of a "," but... still have the "trash" icon out on of the box, although I think I can isolate this and fix it myself.

The real problem is that BOTH the Sub-Total and Total show $0.00, no matter if the Update button is refreshed or the browser is refreshed. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? This appears in both Chrome and IE8.