• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Create Account & Manual Order Maker For OSC 2.3.1 V3.0

Mort-lemur

@@lupole Sorry Larry, I dont use the BS or Edge version so cannot help.

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

@@lupole In the orders.php file after the line at the top that loads the application_top.php file, add this code. Save and upload the file and refresh the orders page. Hopefully some error will display showing what the problem is.

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);  
  ini_set('display_errors','1'); 

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

A white page is usually due to some error in the code for that page or because the language file was overwritten by the root file or uploaded to the root (of admin). So you should make sure the orders.php file in the root is the one you listed and the one in admin/includes/languages/english/ just contains definitions.

If that is correct, see if there is a file named error_log in the admin directory.

And if that fails, replace the orders.php file with the original to verify it is the actual cause of the problem (same with the language file).

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack, thank you. Your post gave me some direction, and I was able to get the previous admin/orders file with order editor installed working. But I also had to remove the language defines in admin/includes/languages/english/orders for create account & manual order maker.  

@@discxpress

Hi

I couldn't find the package anymore so I just re-did the whole thing. I just fixed/updated minor things like layout and buttons to match the 2.3.4 look. This package works with osC 2.3.4 and it should work with all the Bootstrap versions.

You must have Order Editor installed for it to work the create order part needs it.

FULL PACKAGE: Create Account & Order Maker for osC 2.3.4.zip

Edited by Tsimi

@@Tsimi

Within my bootstrap version, in admin/orders.php. On a unedited file, the first find code below, is not there. As stated from the Create Acounnt & Order Maker for osC 2.3.4.zip install file.

10. in catalog/admin/orders.php

*** FIND:

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_EDIT, 'pencil', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BACK, 'triangle-1-w', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')))); ?></td>

*** REPLACE WITH:

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_CREATE_ORDER, 'plus', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_EDIT, 'pencil', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BACK, 'triangle-1-w', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')))); ?></td>

However,  The below changes, work very well with my version.

Find

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo)) {
        $heading[] = array('text' => '<strong>[' . $oInfo->orders_id . ']  ' . tep_datetime_short($oInfo->date_purchased) . '</strong>');
        $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => tep_draw_button(IMAGE_EDIT, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit')) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_DELETE, 'trash', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete')));
        $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id), null, array('newwindow' => true)) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'document', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id), null, array('newwindow' => true)));
        $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
        if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
        $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);

Replace with

//Changes for order editor 2.3 v1.2 BOF
// BOF Order Maker
      if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo)) {
        $heading[] = array('text' => '<strong>[' . $oInfo->orders_id . ']  ' . tep_datetime_short($oInfo->date_purchased) . '</strong>');
        $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_DETAILS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');
$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_create_order.gif', IMAGE_CREATE_ORDER) . '</a>');
        $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
        if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
        $contents[] = array('text' => '<br />' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);
//Changes for order editor 2.3 v1.2 EOF
// BOF Order Maker
// ### BEGIN ORDER MAKER ###
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CUSTOMER_SERVICE_ID . ' '  . $oInfo->customer_service_id);
// ### END ORDER MAKER ###

The admin or better the orders.php should be the same in both osC versions.

But it depends how you installed the order editor addon the code might look different. What you basically have to do is add the "create new order" button code there where you like to have it.

The button code is

tep_draw_button(IMAGE_CREATE_ORDER, 'plus', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER))

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello, I installed your mod and looks great after a couple of attempts.

Got as far as being able to create a customer which worked great but when I went in to manually create an order and picked the same customer I just created after I clicked SAVE it gave me this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /cart/jfmnhg2dx7csvg82/FILENAME_ORDERS_EDIT was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I relooked at the mod and seems like its on the part that is associated with the Order Editor BS v1.2.4.1 so I don't know where to go from here.

Any ideas?

As far I know the Order Editor and Account&Order Maker addons were never converted to be used in the latest osC BS EDGE version.

You'll have to replace all FILENAME_ and TABLE_ instances.

For example, FILENAME_CUSTOMERS becomes 'customers.php'.

To see all the FILENAME_ and TABLE_ definitions look into the includes/filenames.php and includes/database_tables.php files.

You have to edit the code and replace them. Every single FILENAME_ and TABLE_ definition inside the files and code of that addon needs to be replaced.

Like I showed in the example the definition FILENAME_CUSTOMERS becomes 'customers.php' in this same fashion you'll have to do all the other definitions too.

Edited by Tsimi

Okay, great. Now I got to some point now but now I'm getting this error on creating a new order page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_countries() in /home/bigraynsd1776/public_html/cart/jfmnhg2dx7csvg82/includes/modules/create_order_details.php on line 120

The create order on line 120 shows this:

Line 116     <td class="main"> <?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>
Line 117            <td class="main">
Line 118              <?php
Line 119                if ($address['entry_country_id']){
Line 120                  echo ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('entry_country', tep_get_countries(), $address['entry_country_id']);
Line 121                }else{
Line 122                  echo ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('entry_country', tep_get_countries(), STORE_COUNTRY);
Line 123                }
Line 124                tep_draw_hidden_field('step', '3');
Line 125              ?>
Line 126      </td>

Any ideas?

Difficult to say since I don't know what you have done thus far. Did you just use the files from my package?

The error message is saying that it can't find the tep_get_countries() function.

If that function definition is there inside the html_output.php then maybe the include call for html_output.php is missing? This is just a guess though.

• 8 months later...

I know this is an older mod but just starting having a problem with it...  the mod is working great, but when I send an order update e-mail or create an order and send a notification, the update is blank.  It has the subject "Your order has been updated" but no body content.  I tried to see what could be the problem but nothing stands out.  I tried it with a new customer, with an existing customer and without a customer and it all yields the same result.  I am using OSC 2.3.4.  (I'm assuming it's with this mod but it may also be the order editor portion of the mod that is broken)

Edited by duckydan

• 2 months later...

I am using OSC 2.3.4 (NOT bootstrap), I have installed this, and it works to create a customer but to create order for existing customer, I am getting a 404 error when you select the customer from the dropdown box and hit the select button.  It is trying to refresh the page without the /admin directory.  So it just goes to /catalog/create_orderblahblahblah instead of catalog/admin/  Where can this be found?  

On another note some of the directories in this  contribution are renamed with capital letters (Admin instead of admin)

I rewrote it to update on the client side with js/jquery when they select a customer and it works.  But now if you do it as creating a new customer account, it doesn't enable the password fields???

<?php
/*
  $Id: create_order.php,v 1 2003/08/17 23:21:34 frankl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
	require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
	require('includes/form_check.js.php');

// #### Get Available Customers
  $query = tep_db_query("select a.customers_id, a.customers_firstname, a.customers_lastname, a.customers_email_address, a.customers_telephone, a.customers_fax, b.entry_company, b.entry_city, b.entry_street_address, b.entry_postcode, c.zone_name, c.zone_code, c.zone_country_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " AS a, " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " AS b LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_ZONES . " as c ON (b.entry_zone_id = c.zone_id) WHERE a.customers_default_address_id = b.address_book_id  ORDER BY entry_company,customers_lastname");
  $result = $query;

$customer_count = tep_db_num_rows($result);
  if ($customer_count > 0){
    // Query Successful
    $SelectCustomerBox = "<select name=\"Customer\" id=\"Customer\" onchange=\"fillCust()\"><option value=\"\">" . TEXT_SELECT_CUST . "</option>\n";

while($db_Row = tep_db_fetch_array($result)){ 

$SelectCustomerBox .= "<option value=\"" . $db_Row['customers_id'] . "\" data-fname=\"".$db_Row['customers_firstname']."\" data-lname=\"".$db_Row['customers_lastname']."\" data-email=\"".$db_Row['customers_email_address']."\" data-company=\"".$db_Row['entry_company']."\" data-city=\"".$db_Row['entry_city']."\" data-state=\"".$db_Row['zone_name']."\" data-postcode=\"".$db_Row['entry_postcode']."\" data-street=\"".$db_Row['entry_street_address']."\" data-country=\"".$db_Row['zone_country_id']."\" data-phone=\"".$db_Row['customers_telephone']."\" data-fax=\"".$db_Row['customers_fax']."\"";

if(isSet($HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer']) and $db_Row['customers_id']==$HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer']){
        $SelectCustomerBox .= " SELECTED ";
        $SelectCustomerBox .= ">" . (empty($db_Row['entry_company']) ? "": strtoupper($db_Row['entry_company']) . " - " ) . $db_Row['customers_lastname'] . " , " . $db_Row['customers_firstname'] . " - " . $db_Row['entry_city'] . ", " . $db_Row['zone_code'] . "</option>\n";
      }else{
        $SelectCustomerBox .= ">" . (empty($db_Row['entry_company']) ? "": strtoupper($db_Row['entry_company']) . " - " ) . $db_Row['customers_lastname'] . " , " . $db_Row['customers_firstname'] . " - " . $db_Row['entry_city'] . ", " . $db_Row['zone_code'] . "</option>\n";
      }
    }

$SelectCustomerBox .= "</select>\n";
  }

$query = tep_db_query("select code, value from " . TABLE_CURRENCIES . " ORDER BY code");
	$result = $query;

if (tep_db_num_rows($result) > 0){
	  // Query Successful
	  $SelectCurrencyBox = "<select name=\"Currency\"><option value=\"\">" . TEXT_SELECT_CURRENCY . "</option>\n";
	  while($db_Row = tep_db_fetch_array($result)){ 
	    $SelectCurrencyBox .= "<option value='" . $db_Row["code"] . " , " . $db_Row["value"] . "'";

if ($db_Row["code"] == DEFAULT_CURRENCY){
	      $SelectCurrencyBox .= " SELECTED ";
	    }

$SelectCurrencyBox .= ">" . $db_Row["code"] . "</option>\n";
	  }
	  $SelectCurrencyBox .= "</select>\n";
	}

if(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer'])){
 	  $account_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer'] . "'");
 	  $account = tep_db_fetch_array($account_query);
 	  $customer = $account['customers_id'];
 	  $address_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer'] . "'");
 	  $address = tep_db_fetch_array($address_query);
	}elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer_nr'])){
 	  $account_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer_nr'] . "'");
 	  $account = tep_db_fetch_array($account_query);
 	  $customer = $account['customers_id'];
 	  $address_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['Customer_nr'] . "'");
 	  $address = tep_db_fetch_array($address_query);
	}

// #### Generate Page cust_select_id_field
 ?>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
function fillCust() {
    document.getElementById("cust_select_id_field").value = document.getElementById("Customer").value;
    document.getElementsByName("customers_id")[0].value = document.getElementById("Customer").value;

document.getElementsByName("customers_firstname")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('fname');
    document.getElementsByName("customers_lastname")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('lname');
    document.getElementsByName("customers_email_address")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('email');
    document.getElementsByName("entry_company")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('company');
    document.getElementsByName("entry_street_address")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('street');
    document.getElementsByName("entry_postcode")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('postcode');
    document.getElementsByName("entry_city")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('city');
    document.getElementsByName("entry_state")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('state');
    document.getElementsByName("entry_country")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('country');
    document.getElementsByName("customers_telephone")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('phone');
    document.getElementsByName("customers_fax")[0].value = $('#Customer option:selected').data('fax');

}
</script>

<!--<script>
$('#Customer').change(function () {

document.getElementsByName("customers_firstname")[0].value = $(this).find('option:selected').attr('data-fname');

}
</script>-->

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
function selectExisting() {
  document.create_order.customers_create_type.value = 'existing';
  selectorsStatus(false);
  selectorsExtras(true);
}
function selectNew() {
  document.create_order.customers_create_type.value = 'new';
  selectorsStatus(true);
  selectorsExtras(false);
}
function selectNone() {
  document.create_order.customers_create_type.value = 'none';
  selectorsStatus(true);
  selectorsExtras(true);
}
function selectorsStatus(status) {
  document.cust_select.Customer.disabled = status;
  document.cust_select.cust_select_button.disabled = status;
  document.cust_select_id.cust_select_id_field.disabled = status;
  document.cust_select_id.cust_select_id_button.disabled = status;
}
function selectorsExtras(status) {
  document.create_order.customers_password.disabled = status;
  document.create_order.customers_newsletter.disabled = status;
<?php if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') { ?>
  document.create_order.customers_dob.disabled = status;
<?php } ?> 
<?php if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') { ?>
  document.create_order.customers_gender[0].disabled = status;
  document.create_order.customers_gender[1].disabled = status;
<?php } ?> 
}
//--></script>
<?php 

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
    <tr>
      <td>
    <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
        <tr>
          <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
        </tr>
    </table>
    <br />
    <table border="0" width="100%" class="dataTableHeadingRow">
      <tr>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent">&nbsp;&nbsp;<?php echo TEXT_STEP_1; ?></td>
      </tr>
    </table>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
      <tr>
        <td class="main" valign="top">

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500" class="formArea">
              <tr>

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
                  <tr>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"></td>
                  </tr>
                <?php if ($customer_count > 0){ ?>
                  <tr>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><input name="handle_customer" id="existing_customer" value="existing" type="radio" checked="checked" onClick="selectExisting();" /></td>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><label for="existing_customer" style="cursor:pointer;"><?php echo CREATE_ORDER_TEXT_EXISTING_CUST; ?></label></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <?php
                    echo "<form action=\"$PHP_SELF\" method=\"GET\" name=\"cust_select\" id=\"cust_select\">\n";
		    echo tep_hide_session_id();
                    echo "<table border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\">\n";
                    echo "<tr>\n";
                    echo "<td>$SelectCustomerBox</td>\n";
                    //echo "<td>&nbsp;<input type=\"submit\" value=\"" . BUTTON_SUBMIT . "\" name=\"cust_select_button\" id=\"cust_select_button\"></td>\n";
                    echo "</tr>\n";
                    echo "</table>\n";
                    echo "</form>\n";
                    ?>	
                    </td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_OR_BY; ?></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <?php
		    echo "<form action=\"$PHP_SELF\" method=\"GET\" name=\"cust_select_id\" id=\"cust_select_id\">\n";
                    echo tep_hide_session_id();
                    echo "<table border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\">\n";
                    echo "<tr>\n";
                    echo "<td><font class=main><input type=text name=\"Customer_nr\" name=\"cust_select_id_field\" id=\"cust_select_id_field\" readonly></td>\n";
                    //echo "<td>&nbsp;<input type=\"submit\" value=\"" . BUTTON_SUBMIT . "\" name=\"cust_select_id_button\" id=\"cust_select_id_button\"></td>\n";
                    echo "</tr>\n";
                    echo "</table>\n";
                    echo "</form>\n";
                    ?>	
                    </td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
                  </tr>
               <?php } ?> 
                  <tr>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><input name="handle_customer" id="new_customer" value="new" type="radio" onClick="selectNew();"></td>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><label for="new_customer" style="cursor:pointer;"><?php echo CREATE_ORDER_TEXT_NEW_CUST; ?></label></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><input name="handle_customer" id="no_customer" value="none" type="radio" onClick="selectNone();"></td>
                    <td class="main" valign="top"><label for="no_customer" style="cursor:pointer;"><?php echo CREATE_ORDER_TEXT_NO_CUST; ?></label></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                  </tr>
                </table>

</td>
              </tr>
            </table>

</td>
      </tr>
    </table>
    <?php if (!empty($_GET['message'])) { ?>
    <br />
    <table border="0" width="100%" style=" background-color:#FF0000; height:40px;">
      <tr>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent">&nbsp;&nbsp;<?php echo $_GET['message']; ?></td>
      </tr>
    </table>
    <?php } ?>
    <br>
    <table border="0" width="100%" class="dataTableHeadingRow">
      <tr>
        <td class="dataTableHeadingContent">&nbsp;&nbsp;<?php echo TEXT_STEP_2; ?></td>
      </tr>
    </table>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('create_order', FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER_PROCESS, '', 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form(this);" id="create_order"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('customers_create_type', 'existing', 'id="customers_create_type"') . tep_hide_session_id(); ?>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="500">
    <tr>
      <td><?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'create_order_details.php'); ?></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
        <tr>
          <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BACK, 'triangle-1-w', tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'SSL')); ?></td>
          <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_SAVE, 'disk'); ?></td>
        </tr>
      </table></td>
    </tr>
  </table></form></td>
  </tr>
</table>
<br />
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
selectorsExtras(true);
//--></script>

<?php 
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); 
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php'); 
?>

• 7 months later...

Had this addon on my pre- 2.3.4 store and worked great!  I've installed in my 2.3.4 CE store and all works well except the account password and confirm are grayed out on the Create order page. Any ideas?

Capture.PNG

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, radhavallabh said:

Does this work with Phoenix latest version too..

No, it won't work for Phoenix. I don't know if an update is planned but, if not, then Phone Orders might work for you.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons