• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orderlist for 2.3.1

Mort-lemur

This is the support thread for Orderlist for OSC 2.3.1 download here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8329

From the New improved Orderlist v5.1 from insomniac2 / www.terracomp.ca

Changed slightly to work in OSC 2.3.1 by Mort-Lemur, all credit to the original authors.

Coding could do with cleaning-up, but it works well for now.

Orderlist works on the admin side and provides a simple at a glance view of all orders at the defined status, or within a date range. Click on the order number to view individual orders.

I use this more than any other admin function for processing orders.

Enjoy

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

A little tip,

If the orderlist page is displaying too much information then you can change this as follows:

in admin/orderlist.php around line 391 onwards there are a series of echo statements eg:

echo OL_BILLING_SUBURB . ' ' . $orders['billing_suburb'] . '<br>';

Simply comment out the echo's that you do not wish to appear. eg.

// echo OL_BILLING_SUBURB . ' ' . $orders['billing_suburb'] . '<br>';

Thanks

Edited by Mort-lemur

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

• 4 weeks later...

This is an awesome contribution but I'm running into a few of problems.

1.When I try to search by "Past Days" I always get zero results.

2. When I search by date range example February 1, 2012- February 24, 2012 (today), It will only display up to February 23 2012. I have to enter February 25, 2012 to get results for todays (Feb 24, 2012) orders.

3. When I seach by Date Range example February 17, 2012- February 25, 2012 its shows every order even before February 17, 2012.

Any idea of how to fix this?

Hi,

To be honest the dates functions even in the original orderlist contribution have always been "difficult" I think there are some date coding errors that need fixing - but by someone with better PHP skills than me Im afraid

• 2 years later...

Hallo Mort-Lemur,

While reading your Mod list, from => to version 2.3.3.4, I saw this contribution and decided to give it a try. Spot on! It does make life so nice. But there are some buts, hopefully you can help to sort them out.

1) As mentioned before there is a date problem. We are in 2014 and the search works up to 2013. It seems that the arrays in the admin => orderlist needs updating. I tried to add 2014 and it seems to be working, but.... I am not a programmer so it is a bit of a guess.

2) when setting up a search, -- example: choose: Past days: 30 Status: pending--, a list is generated. Nice up to the last column: Order Details.

Here the name of the manufacturer is not displayed and the generic text block:'TEXT_MANUFACTURER_UNAVAILABLE' is shown. Just the part that is of utter importance for me because in my set up clients are going to buy from different manufacturers and it is very handy to see that at a glance. I would like to see the manufacturer name. In admin=> orderlist.php there is the manufacturer_id used in the block starting with' // BEGIN associate Manufacturer To Product' but....?

Can you help with solving these two?. I am stuck here, this is above my knowledge level of osc at the moment. Hopefully you or someone else can elevate me further from the 'sheep' or other low level.

Further, thanks for your tremendous effort of documenting your steps during the steps to version 2.3.3.4. It helped a lot to give a newbie like me the feeling that one was/is participating at a higher level than only pasting the info. Especially when it came to the parts that where redeemed obsolete in PHP. Now I can recognize them faster. Thank you!

Hope to hear from you or anyone with a solution or pointer how these challenges can be solved!

Tivolimac (still)

Let's build the Metaverse! May the Code be with you!

I dont use that function - but either post the contents of your admin/orderlist.php file or pm it to me and Ill take a look where the problem may be.

• 2 months later...

what are you trying to do by searching by product name? there are other mods that are good for listing orders by product name.......