fulluvscents

USPS Rate V4, Intl Rate V2 (official support thread)

6 minutes ago, cigarsforless said:

so perhaps it is as easy as just changing the 80 to 443 in the code from my post above?

nope, tried to change just the 80 to 443 and no results at all are returned¬†ūüė™

Jim Bullen - President

The Cigar Hut Group of Companies

Installed add-ons: (that now need to be upgraded to OSC CE Phoenix)

PWA, MVS, Easy Populate, Dynamic Sitemap, Featured Products, MVS Order Editor, MVS Shipping Estimator, Google XML Sitemap, About Us, Ad Tracker, Address Enhancer, Also Purchased, Backorders, Category Descriptions, Dynamic Meta Tags, Contact Us Email Subjects, Country state Selector, Extra Address Line, Order Number in Email Subject, OSC Affiliate, Product Extra Fields, Review Approval System, Reviews in Product Display, Sold Out, Sold Out (but Displayed), Ultimate SEO URL's, Updated Spiders, Welcome Email Password, Pending Order Email, Who's Online Enhancement, CCGV, Easy Discounts, Customer Comments, Request a Review, Sales Report, plus many many more!

Nope. And even if you look at where I used the ssl with the 443, it still didn't work.

Posted (edited)

USPS Rate V4 Intl Rate V2 - v.1.0. FULL PACKAGE This is the last version I plan on contributing until usps changes their schema again. ADDED 

Edited by osCommerce-Official