fulluvscents

USPS Rate V4, Intl Rate V2 (official support thread)

Thanks for sharing your work.  I'm not a programmer, so this should be very helpful.

I will be giving it try.

I had a lot of problems with 1.0.4.1 and waited for 1.0.4.3.  3 is giving some problems, but have been able to work through most.  This hook thing is way over my head.  I'm not a programmer but follow most directions.  

I installed 1.0.4.3, a lot of changes.  I've been working on getting it ready to go live.  I want to load up this USPS package.  I been using it for years under OSC BS 2.3.4. 

Has anyone updated the program to run with Phoenix 1.0.4.3 and beyond.  If so is it on the app site to down load?  The last time I checked on 'USPS Rate V4, Intl Rate V2' it was updated 2 years ago. 

I started with r1.8 and the last time I looked, I could not find it on the Apps Marketplace.

Hmm … guess it was my search error, because it's there, now.  Anyway, those files in my post a page back should work if you start with the r1.8 version, uploaded by kymation as you say - 2 years ago.

Do this to the database:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Country of Origin', 'SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY', '223', 'Select the country of origin to be used in shipping quotes.', '7', '1', 'tep_get_country_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Postal Code', 'SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP', 'NONE', 'Enter the Postal Code (ZIP) of the Store to be used in shipping quotes.', '7', '2', now());

Then do the stuff in this post: 

It should work.  I've had to re-edit the modules.php file with every update of Phoenix, but my USPS shipping has been working all the way through from 1.0.4.0 to 1.0.5.0.

I've posted this before for you, so if it doesn't work, I apologize.  There may be something else with your store that's different that we're not taking into account.

Edited by TomB01