• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Rate V4, Intl Rate V2 (official support thread)

You're using a different module so I can't be sure of the changes. You could try adding a line like this after the third line of what you posted:

$title = preg_replace( '/\v*[0-9a-f]+\v+/', '', $title);

I obviously can't test this, so I have no idea if it will work. Please let me know if it does.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

@@kymation

Please let me know if this works for you. I've done limited testing because I wanted to get the fix out there as soon as possible.

Regards

Jim

edit: Forum broke the PHP.

Working on domestic...

For international getting these errors:

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 82: parser error : expected '>' in /home/shopacct/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 391

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ng</ServiceName><Available>True</Available><OnlineAvailabl>False</OnlineAvailabl in /home/shopacct/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 391

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /home/shopacct/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 391

When using

1st-Class Package Int'l Service**

Priority Int'l

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Thanks for the test results. I'll go take another look at this using the international services you mentioned.

The problem with this thing is it's not consistent. It adds hexadecimal numbers and line feeds seemingly at random. Finding a pattern that removes all of those is a pain. I'll keep trying.

Regards

Jim

The problem with this thing is it's not consistent. It adds hexadecimal numbers and line feeds seemingly at random. Finding a pattern that removes all of those is a pain. I'll keep trying.

I think that actually may be the fault of httpClient. I used a different function utilizing curl to get the feed and I don't get those erroneous bits anymore.

I doubt this has anything to do with httpClient since this module has been working fine for a long time using httpClient. It's possible that curl is filtering out the invalid characters somehow. Curl certainly can filter out the linefeeds, and the rest is possible though unlikely. In any case, not all servers have curl enabled, so it's not a good general solution.

Regards

Jim

Thanks for the test results. I'll go take another look at this using the international services you mentioned.

Regards

Jim

Understood and thank you.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

This one is even weirder. it looks like something that might be expected in the response, but it's not valid XML so the code chokes on it. I've got a filter that strips it out, for now anyway. Replace the above code that I gave you with this:

$body = preg_replace( array(
	 '/\v*[0-9a-f]+\v+/',
	 '/\<r\>/',
	 '{<sup>®</sup>}', /* Registered Trademark symbol - July 2013 update */
	 '{<sup>™</sup>}', /* Trademark symbol - July 2013 update */
	 '/\",/',
	 '/\"<br>/',
	 '/<br>/'
 ), array (
	 '',
	 'BREAK',
	 'RM',
	 'TM',
	 '",',
	 '"<br>',
	 'BREAK'
 ), htmlspecialchars_decode($response));

I only tested this with one address (in Canada) so it may still fail on other orders. Please test and let me know if you find any more problems.

Regards

Jim

edit: Improved the result.

Edited by kymation

Jim..

US OK

Tested on a Canadian and a Spanish address. Those to still showed the error....

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 74: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: ExtraSrvice line 74 and ExtraService in /home/myusername/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 393

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): /OnlineAvailable><Price>12.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></ExtraService> in /home/myusername/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 393

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /home/myusername/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 393

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.

ExtraSrvice

That's the risk of filtering the response: you can get extra characters removed. In your case, it's changing ExtraService to ExtraSrvice. What is happening is that USPS is sending something like this:

ExtraS

f87ervice

The filter removes the extra characters and line endings, but it gets the e along with the invalid part. There's no good way to fix that short of adding a special case every time we see one of these. That is the classic definition of whack-a-mole.

The real solution is to get USPS to fix their mess. Please send a support request to USPS on your account, stating that you are being harmed by this and would appreciate a quick fix. Be polite but insistent.

Regards

Jim

post-325107-0-15364000-1384120919_thumb.pngpost-325107-0-96000800-1384120952_thumb.pngany reason why shipping options will not populate at all with a certain quantity of products? here is a real example. quantity 4 of something that weighs 2.4oz (shows 12oz in cart - including my pckg tare of .125). i get all shipping options below

i then add one more of that product which would be 14.4 ounces or so and every option dissapears :(....seems like it happens with multiple combos of other stuff as well. are my shipping weights too specific? kinda lost as i am new to doing the shipping deal and not sure if it could be something else (fresh install btw).

The real solution is to get USPS to fix their mess. Please send a support request to USPS on your account, stating that you are being harmed by this and would appreciate a quick fix. Be polite but insistent.

Regards

Jim

Will do. Thanks

Wonder if the people on the USPS site technology are the same as on the Obama Care site.... :-

@@brunner82

My guess is that a certain combination of response quotes means that one of the invalid characters is falling in a bad spot and breaking the quote. 12oz. means that you get the First Class options, while 14oz. is over the limit and does not. See the discussion above for the reasons why.

Please join us in filing a support request with the USPS. The more complaints they get the better.

Regards

Jim

@@brunner82

My guess is that a certain combination of response quotes means that one of the invalid characters is falling in a bad spot and breaking the quote. 12oz. means that you get the First Class options, while 14oz. is over the limit and does not. See the discussion above for the reasons why.

Please join us in filing a support request with the USPS. The more complaints they get the better.

Regards

Jim

thanks for taking time to respond. so you're saying its not based on what i have configured and due to usps? would overlapping the services weight a tad help or is it a lost cause?

thanks!

Not really. Just report that the XML response from the USPS server contains invalid characters that is breaking the quotes. You might mention that you are using the osCommerce module.

Regards

Jim

yeah this is definitely and issue. I changed the code as posted by Jim, thanks for doing that, and it removed the bold error warnings from my site but it now has bypassed showing usps quotes and defaults to ups which is my secondary choice. At least customers won't be shown an error, just higher shipping.

where would I go to submit an code complaint to usps?

I found 2 addresses:

[email protected], [email protected]

I and a client of mine just sent ours.. I have to get one more client to send his..

basically I stated:

I maintain a site using the "community maintained" usps module which is broken.. the code maintainers state ...[blah blah] when can we hope to have this repaired?

Debbie D
Franklin County, VA "Moonshine Capitol of the World"
osCmax Mobile Template oscmaxtemplates.com

This one is even weirder. it looks like something that might be expected in the response, but it's not valid XML so the code chokes on it. I've got a filter that strips it out, for now anyway. Replace the above code that I gave you with this:

$body = preg_replace( array(
	 '/\v*[0-9a-f]+\v+/',
	 '/\<r\>/',
	 '{<sup>®</sup>}', /* Registered Trademark symbol - July 2013 update */
	 '{<sup>™</sup>}', /* Trademark symbol - July 2013 update */
	 '/\",/',
	 '/\"<br>/',
	 '/<br>/'
 ), array (
	 '',
	 'BREAK',
	 'RM',
	 'TM',
	 '",',
	 '"<br>',
	 'BREAK'
 ), htmlspecialchars_decode($response));

I only tested this with one address (in Canada) so it may still fail on other orders. Please test and let me know if you find any more problems.

Regards

Jim

edit: Improved the result.

Hmmm... This does nothing for me...

I am a bit baffled because I get no error messages visible on the front end. It's as though USPS is not enabled in my admin. I just simply get my UPS rates, which is the only other shipping service I offer.

I get the following response from KIS Error Handling though. Maybe someone can point me in the correct direction to start getting this fixed on my live store.

Error: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
File: includes/modules/shipping/usps.php
Line: 410
Error: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: 27
Error: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: ^

@@chrisytsma That looks like the invalid characters aren't being stripped out. If you want to see what's happening, find this line in the USS module file:

// mail( STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, STORE_OWNER, $mail_body );

Uncomment that and run a test order. You'll get an email with the query sent and the response from USPS. Post that here in a code block and I'll take a look.

Regards

Jim

@@chrisytsma That looks like the invalid characters aren't being stripped out. If you want to see what's happening, find this line in the USS module file:

// mail( STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, STORE_OWNER, $mail_body );

Uncomment that and run a test order. You'll get an email with the query sent and the response from USPS. Post that here in a code block and I'll take a look.

Regards

Jim

Thanks so much for the speedy reply. That's what I figured, so i did that. But I don't know XML. Here is what I got from the email.

Request:
API=RateV4&XML=<RateV4Request USERID="349THEBA1971"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="0"><Service>First Class</Service><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="1"><Service>PARCEL</Service><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="2"><Service>PRIORITY COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="3"><Service>EXPRESS COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package></RateV4Request>
Response:
<?xml version="1.0",encoding="UTF-8"?>
f90
<RateV4Response><Package ID="0"><Error><Number>-2147219428</Number><Source>DomesticRatesV4;clsRateV4.ValidateFirstClassMailType;RateEngineV4.ProcessRequest</Source><Description>Invalid First Class Mail Type.</Description><HelpFile/><HelpContext>1000440</HelpContext></Error></Package><Package ID="1"><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>8</Zone><Postage CLASSID="4"><MailService>Standard PostRM</MailService><Rate>12.77</Rate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>1.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>1.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>13</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS TrackingTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>7</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt for Merchandise</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>4.10</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>15</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature ConfirmationTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.70</Price><PriceOnline>2.20</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>6.45</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>true</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="2"><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>8</Zone><Postage CLASSID="1"><MailService>Priority Mail 2-DayTM</MailService><Rate>15.25</Rate><CommercialRate>13.40</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>1.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>1.95</Price><PriceOnline>1.95</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>5</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered MailTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>11.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>4</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered without Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>11.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified MailRM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>
d35
3.10</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>13</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS TrackingTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>7</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt for Merchandise</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>4.10</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>15</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature ConfirmationTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.70</Price><PriceOnline>2.20</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>19</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>4.95</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>20</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>5.15</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>6.45</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>true</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="3"><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>8</Zone><Postage CLASSID="3"><MailService>Priority Mail Express 1-DayTM</MailService><Rate>45.15</Rate><CommercialRate>33.81</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>11</ServiceID><ServiceName>Priority Mail Express Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.90</Price><PriceOnline>0.90</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>8</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>2.55</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>19</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>4.95</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>20</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>5.15</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>6.45</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>true</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package></RateV4Response>

I disabled first class mail for domestic and international and there are still no results. Here is the XML from the email.

Request:
API=RateV4&XML=<RateV4Request USERID="349THEBA1971"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="0"><Service>PARCEL</Service><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="1"><Service>PRIORITY COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package><Package ID="2"><Service>EXPRESS COMMERCIAL</Service><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable></Package></RateV4Request>
Response:
<?xml version="1.0",encoding="UTF-8"?>
f89
<RateV4Response><Package ID="0"><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>TRUE</Machinable><Zone>8</Zone><Postage CLASSID="4"><MailService>Standard PostRM</MailService><Rate>12.77</Rate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>1.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>1.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>13</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS TrackingTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>7</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt for Merchandise</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>4.10</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>15</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature ConfirmationTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.70</Price><PriceOnline>2.20</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>6.45</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>true</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="1"><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>8</Zone><Postage CLASSID="1"><MailService>Priority Mail 2-DayTM</MailService><Rate>15.25</Rate><CommercialRate>13.40</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>1.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>1.95</Price><PriceOnline>1.95</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>5</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered MailTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>11.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>4</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered without Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>11.20</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified MailRM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>3.10</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>13</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS TrackingTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>
c30
0.00</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>7</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt for Merchandise</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>4.10</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>15</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature ConfirmationTM</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.70</Price><PriceOnline>2.20</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>19</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>4.95</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>20</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>5.15</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>6.45</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>true</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package><Package ID="2"><ZipOrigination>10918</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>90210</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>8</Zone><Postage CLASSID="3"><MailService>Priority Mail Express 1-DayTM</MailService><Rate>45.15</Rate><CommercialRate>33.81</CommercialRate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>11</ServiceID><ServiceName>Priority Mail Express Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0.90</Price><PriceOnline>0.90</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>8</ServiceID><ServiceName>Return Receipt</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>2.55</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>19</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Required</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>4.95</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>20</ServiceID><ServiceName>Adult Signature Restricted Delivery</ServiceName><Available>false</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>0</Price><PriceOnline>5.15</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>6.45</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>true</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package></RateV4Response>

I also played around with enabling just 1 service and there is still nor results displayed. This module was working fine, all day every day, just like everyone elses....

Thank you.

Chris