• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Processed but not order

Good Day,

We just upgraded our system from osCommerce 2.2 to 2.3.1 and are now using the Authorize.net payment module.

Two customers have attempted to pay for orders and received an email confirmation from Authorize.net for the order, but osCommerce reported that the order had not gone through.

Has anybody else had this issue? How can I resolve it ASAP?

Thank you!

For those interested:

I ended up commenting out the code which confirmed the MD5 hash entered in the admin. I thought it was weird how the MD5 hash got generated in the payment module compared to a randomly generated hash from Authorize.net.

Looking at the code, users can just leave the MD5 Hash field blank in the osCommerce admin, but otherwise just comment out the lines that do the MD5 Hash comparison.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

ChildOTK ... YOU ROCK! I was about to dive into the code and mash things up until I came across your post for about the 3rd time and decided to give it a shot (i even read that the authorize.net AIM module doesn't use MD5 on their website so I should have known)! That MD5 field really shouldn't be there in the stock OSC 2.3.1 Authorize.net AIM module :'(

But, you save me ChildOTK .. and cheers to you! :thumbsup: