Sign in to follow this  
qwertyjjj

where to put standard_ipn.php?

In the PayPal setup pages it says to return to www.website.com/standard_ipn.php

However, the standard_ipn.php is not in the root folder, it is in ext/modukes/payment/standard_ipn.php

Is this correct?

@@qwertyjjj,

Usually, ext/modules/payment/standard_ipn.php would be correct, but if PayPal is looking for it in your root, then I suggest trying it there.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

I also have the

Oscommerce error: PayPal “This invoice has already been paid.”

error.

What causes this as I am even getting it in the Live environment. There should be no problem with the sync of invoice IDs.

All the solutions on google ask to change an old IPN.php file and the setting doesn;t exist there anymore.

@@qwertyjjj,

The invoice number is being duplicated as a result of the incomplete return and validation mentioned in your previous problem. I suggest placing a couple of 'dummy orders' using the COD payment method to advance the order numbers so that PayPal no longer has that conflict.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

@@qwertyjjj,

The invoice number is being duplicated as a result of the incomplete return and validation mentioned in your previous problem. I suggest placing a couple of 'dummy orders' using the COD payment method to advance the order numbers so that PayPal no longer has that conflict.

Chris

What's COD?

But this is the 1st live payment I have done, so I'm not sure how it could be duplicated already?

qwertyjjj, COD - cash on delivery. Its just to check the problem is lying within PayPal IPN and not the shopping cart in general.

I am also using your thread as a reference while I set up the same feature.

Debbie Harrison

I had this issue with PayPal saying the invoice was already paid...went ahead and threw a few COD orders in and VOILA! It works