• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

where to put standard_ipn.php?

qwertyjjj

I also have the

Oscommerce error: PayPal “This invoice has already been paid.”

error.

What causes this as I am even getting it in the Live environment. There should be no problem with the sync of invoice IDs.

All the solutions on google ask to change an old IPN.php file and the setting doesn;t exist there anymore.

@@qwertyjjj,

The invoice number is being duplicated as a result of the incomplete return and validation mentioned in your previous problem. I suggest placing a couple of 'dummy orders' using the COD payment method to advance the order numbers so that PayPal no longer has that conflict.

Chris

@@qwertyjjj,

The invoice number is being duplicated as a result of the incomplete return and validation mentioned in your previous problem. I suggest placing a couple of 'dummy orders' using the COD payment method to advance the order numbers so that PayPal no longer has that conflict.

Chris

What's COD?

But this is the 1st live payment I have done, so I'm not sure how it could be duplicated already?

qwertyjjj, COD - cash on delivery. Its just to check the problem is lying within PayPal IPN and not the shopping cart in general.

I am also using your thread as a reference while I set up the same feature.

Debbie Harrison

• 2 months later...