• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Info from database to a link on product_info.php

panthercoug

I am a amateur at this so I need a little help lol. And hopfulley I can explain this right, I have created a products_look in the products table using add more fields. The products_look fields contains a number 1 to 20.

On the product info page I need to put the following below the product description. But were it says id=1 below I need the 1 to change to what ever number is in the products_link for that product. but not all products will have a number 1 to 20 in which case I would want it to Not show the any of link below.

[font="Arial"]<a href="javascript:void(window.open('http://www.othersite.com/clg/index.php?[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2]id=1','clg','resizable=no,location=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,toolbar=no,fullscreen=no,dependent=no,width=770,height=540,left=100,top=100'));">

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also am using osc 2.3