• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Deprecated error: Ajax Attribute Manager v2.8.2 beta

tonymatt

I feel the install went well. I do not have any extra's that are in the instructions.

In admin, editing my product, there is much code that popped up ending in the following:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\osc231\catalog\admin\attributeManager\includes\attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\osc231\catalog\admin\attributeManager\includes\attributeManagerGeneralFunctions.inc.php on line 58

Functions.php:

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSessionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));

}

else

$attributeManager =& new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);

In the front end, at the products Product Info page is:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\wamp\www\osc231\catalog\includes\functions\database.php on line 99

Database.php:

return mysql_fetch_array($db_query, MYSQL_ASSOC);

I am searching to try and find a start on what to do. If anyone has a clue I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi tony,

You need remove the &, after this, the php code need look like this:

Functions.php:

$attributeManager = new attributeManagerAtomic(amGetSessionVariable(AM_SESSION_VAR_NAME));

}

else

$attributeManager = new attributeManagerInstant($_GET['products_id']);