• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Social Login Add On for v2.3

I could not find an official support thread, so I made my own. I've implemented this add-on with semi success. What I'm finding is that a user can create an account when using this plug-in, but it doesn't seem to be populating the database with the collected info, thus it is not reflected on the admin or enduser sides.

When clicking ont he name of the new customer, I get the following in Admin:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in ./admin/customers.php on line 707

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in ./admin/customers.php on line 709

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in ./admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in ./admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

And when you try to login normally as the customer you get:

Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.

So if this info is not entered into the database, how are they suppose to order?

Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions?

Edited by myvapefix

Update:

LoginRadius reponded to my query and had a fix in ./admin/customers.php

Find these lines:

$customer_info = array_merge($country, $info, $reviews);

$cInfo_array = array_merge($customers, $customer_info);

and change them to:

$customer_info = array_merge((array)$country, (array)$info, (array)$reviews);

$cInfo_array = array_merge((array)$customers, (array)$customer_info);

__________________________________________________________________________________

Although this fixed the Admin side of the issues, there are still issues with this addon. The most critical is I believe the user logged in using this addon loses the sessionID when shopping just before checkout. When clicking checkout, the logged in user is directed to the login/create account page.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know. I installed this in my 2.2rc2 site and it caused massive issues with google. It made the site throw a 301 error for all the links on the page and I could not get the HTML validator tool to recognize the site.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I just downloaded Social Login V1.4 released April 6, 2012. I want to install it on OS Commerce V 2.3.1. The installation instructions are:

== Installation == (Pasted from the text file)

1. Place "create_account.php" and "login.php" from catalog/ directory of Social Login (LoginRadius) Plugin Folder in the catalog/ directory to your FTP.

2. Place "bm_loginradius.php" from catalog/includes directory of Social Login (LoginRadius) Plugin Folder in catalog/includes and catalog/includes/modules/boxes directories.

3. Place "bm_loginradius.php" from catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes directory of Social Login (LoginRadius) Plugin Folder in catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes to your FTP.

4. Then Go to your site's Admin panel and login.

5. Go to Boxes under Modules. Click on Install Module.

6. Then select "Social Login" and install it.

looking in step 2 above, there are no PHP files in the Catalog/includes folder that I just downloaded from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8306

Am I not reading that step correctly? I also went to the login radius website and browsed their site for help, and their site has the instructions written differently:

osCommerce v2.3 Add-on

1. Download Social Login add-on for osCommerce v2.3

2. Now unzip the downloaded LoginRadius Add-on and upload the files to your FTP as follows:

b. Upload bm_loginradius.php from /catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes of LoginRadius Module folder to your FTP in /catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/ boxes/ directory.

3. Go to osCommerce's Site Admin Panel and login. Under 'Modules', go to Boxes.

However 2a still refers to a PHP file in the Catalog/Includes folder.

So, what should I do?

Thanks,

David Warwick

Update, I figured it out. I guess I am just too literal. There probably should be a PHP file in the catalog/includes folder the way the instructions are written, but here is how I got it to work:

since number 2 in my post above says that the same file goes in both folders, I grabbed the file from the catalog/includes/modules/boxes folder of the install zip file and put that file in both folders. Like I said, now it seems like a no brainer. I just couldn't see the forest through the trees.

Anyway, I got it working and it works flawlessly. I love it. 5 stars! Check my site here http://peanutscloset.com

I am still adding products to my site.

Sincerely,

David Warwick

I have installed this add-on exactly as mentioned. But for some reason the Install button is not available when I go to my Modules/Boxes under the Administration page. It shows that there are two modules available to install but when I click the Install Modules link only the Social Login is listed and as I stated before, no Install Button.

Any Suggestions?

• 1 month later...

We have released a new version -1.5 of Social Login module with lots of Amazing enhancements and also updated installation instruction on our new support center. This version is available for osCommerce v2.3 and v.2.2.

Please try out the version and let us know your feedback and comments: https://www.loginradius.com/AddOns/osCommerce

Thanks,

LoginRadius Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , just installed this addon and i am getting there , just a few little glitches.

I have the buttons on my login page but when i cleck for example the Facebook button it goes to a blank page , it shows in the address bar than it is on the login.php page but nothing happens , any ideas?

Gr, Rob

Some more info:

It does it with all the social apps.

If i go back with the backspace i can see that it has logged me in.

With Linkedin and Yahoo it asks for a email address and then complains that that email address is already in use and it does not let me in........

Hi , just installed this addon and i am getting there , just a few little glitches.

I have the buttons on my login page but when i cleck for example the Facebook button it goes to a blank page , it shows in the address bar than it is on the login.php page but nothing happens , any ideas?

Gr, Rob

We have released a new version -1.5 of Social Login module with lots of Amazing enhancements and also updated installation instruction on our new support center. This version is available for osCommerce v2.3 and v.2.2.

Please try out the version and let us know your feedback and comments: https://www.loginradius.com/AddOns/osCommerce

Thanks,

LoginRadius Team

Do you want the feedback and comments here or on your website?

Hi Rob - sorry about the issue you are having with installation. We never came across with such kind of issue earlier with osCommerce installation. Could you please send us more information about your site and what version of osCommerce you are using?

Please submit your query at support.LoginRadius.com and our support team will look at your website and resolve the issue quickly.

LoginRaidus Team

• 6 months later...

I think this is a major problem with this plugin.

sometimes the Facebook account have no telephone number, address, location. there will be some missing information.

so when he confirm his order, i'm having no delivery address or even a country, nothing more than his name and email.

i think you the plugin must ask for the missing information when the user confirm his order. Just to complete the missing OSC account fields.

• 2 weeks later...

Gr, Rob

Hi. did you get any help for this issue as I am experiencing the same, but only on the index page. When I go through login page or create account, the loginradius works.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Not sure this is the right place to be asking this but it is the only place I can find with the right Tags. I am using Social Login and it is working great, my only problem is that people who login to our store using this feature are not completing their accounts before ordering which leaves us with no way to contact the customer other then email.

Is there a way to change the redirect page in this addon to allow it to go into the customers account so that they can complete it before browsing the store? If so please let me know so I can change this for our store.

The addon I am using uses LoginRadius if that helps. Not sure where to find the file to modify as it has been quite some time since loading it into the store.

Realised yesterday that the redirect could only be performed on the first login so that they can fill in their account properly and allow them to login any other time without being forced to go into the account page. I hope this is possible so I can put it into action in our store as I am also finding that after the customer has ordered and we mark the order as Delivered the order disappears from our system because the customer hasn't filled their profile in properly before ordering.

Really need an answer on this ASAP and am getting very disappointed in the lack or responses to our questions, after all this is supposed to be a forum where we get help or have I got that wrong. Hope someone can help with this matter so I can get it in action ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded Social Login plugin for osCommerce v2.2_1, the name of the file. At the top of the page it says that this would work for OSCommerce 2.3. I'm running 2.3.3. This is the first addon I attempt to install. The following is is the totality of the installation instructions I was able to find on the zip file:

From the readme.txt, bold text on parentesis are my questions:

(for starters, where does the bulk of the download goes?)

1. Go to your FTP in /catalog/admin/includes/boxes/modules.php

add code in the

'<a href = "' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SOCIALLOGINANDSOCIALSHARE, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_MODULES_SOCIAL_LOGIN . '</a><br>' .

(where exactly? Before or after what?)

2. Go to /catalog/admin/includes/filenames.php

add code define('FILENAME_SOCIALLOGINANDSOCIALSHARE', 'socialloginandsocialshare.php');

3. Go to /catalog/admin/includes/languages/YOUR_ADMIN_LANGUAGE.php

define('BOX_MODULES_SOCIAL_LOGIN', 'Social Login and Social Share');

4. Please add following code in file /catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php

define('TABLE_LOGINRADIUS_SETTING', 'loginradius_setting');

5. Please add following code in file /catalog/includes/application_top.php at bottom

<?php require_once('sociallogin.php');?>

6. Please add following code in file /catalog/includes/header.php at bottom

<?php require_once('socialshare.php');?>

7. Please add following code in file /catalog/includes/database_tables.php

define('TABLE_LOGINRADIUS_SETTING', 'loginradius_setting');

define('TABLE_SOCIALLOGIN', 'sociallogin');

(er.. where is 8?)

9. Please add following code in file /catalog/includes/column_left.php

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'socialloginleft.php');

(catalog/includes/ does not have a column left file (oscommerce 2.3.3) catalog/admin/includes has one)

10. 9. Please add following code in file /catalog/includes/column_right.php

(catalog/includes/ does not have a column right file (oscommerce 2.3.3) catalog/admin/includes does not has one either. Plus fix the numbering on this bullet)

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'socialloginright.php');

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay having no luck with Social login 2.3 with a fairly unmodified 2.3.3 OSc install, getting this error:

Login with Social ID

Your api key is not valid.

You can see the error here: http://the-checkout-tech.com/estore/catalog/login.php

0) Created API key, un ticked everything except facebook at the loginradius website, got my facebook api and entered it back into loginradius, no errors so far, watched the tutorial etc.

1) Double checked all file changes with the OSc mod.

2) When in the admin, "Verify your API Settings" responds with: Your API Connection settings are working correctly

3) Added this to the DB, it was missing :-/

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__LoginRadius_settings` (

`id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

`setting` varchar(255) NOT NULL,

`value` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (`id`),

UNIQUE KEY `setting` (`setting`)

) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__LoginRadius_users` (

`id` int(11),

`LoginRadius_id` varchar(255) NULL,

`provider` varchar(255) NULL,

`lr_picture` varchar(255) NULL

) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Also added it again as `#__LoginRadius_setting` (missing out the s, by some ones suggestion)

4) debug errors on each page:

[LoginRadius - Initializing login interface.]

Arguments[1]
  • 0: "LoginRadius - Initializing login interface."
  • callee: function (){0<arguments.length&&"undefined"!==typeof console&&console.log("[LoginRadius - Initializing login interface.] ",arguments)}
  • length: 1
  • __proto__: Object

LoginRadius.1.0.js:2

[LoginRadius - Initializing login interface.]

Arguments[1]
  • 0: "LoginRadius - Loading API settings."
  • callee: function (){0<arguments.length&&"undefined"!==typeof console&&console.log("[LoginRadius - Initializing login interface.] ",arguments)}
  • length: 1
  • __proto__: Object

LoginRadius.1.0.js:2

Uncaught Error: NotFoundError: DOM Exception 8

Please help!!