• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Satisfaction

Just a general thread to see what everyones methods are...

What do you do to measure your customers' satisfaction? i.e. do you send them a courtesy email? ask them to fill in a survey?

it's very rare done even by supermarkets or shops.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

When we raise the order status to "Delivered" the following comments are added to the email sent to the customer:

Our system is showing your order as delivered.

We would be delighted if you left feedback on either the products you purchased or our service.

Simply logon to our site and Click on the Write a Review link next to the product you purchased, or click the google +1 button on the product page.

Best Regards

Generates some good reviews!

Also we use "Recover Cart Sales" to get feedback from customers who did not complete their tranactions.

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

it's very rare done even by supermarkets or shops.

but they do subcontract it out to consumer research companies such as AC Nielsons, who's clients include Tesco and Asda.

Also we use "Recover Cart Sales" to get feedback from customers who did not complete their tranactions.

I like the sound of that, how effective do you find that?

I find it good.

In the last 90 days it has recovered 9% of abandoned carts with a total of around £200

But what I find useful is that people tend to reply to the email sent telling you why they did not buy, which gives you a chance to do something about it eg. shipping too high for an item etc.

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

• 4 weeks later...

I use recover cart sales too. I too get emails from customersd explaining wht they didnt complete the order, and in most cases it was because they had to partially complete the order to see the shipping costs. Since i added a shipping estimator on the shopping cart page, most of these incomplete transaction have disapeared.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 1 month later...

Archived