Sign in to follow this  
widgits

EPDQ- Confirmationemail

Wonder if anyone can help?

I have integrated the epdq addon for v2.3.1 successfully apart from the email confirmation.

A sample of the text in the email is below (removed name and telephonenumbers).

The items purchased aren't included nor the tax or shipping values.Any pointers would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your online order from XXXX XXXXX Ltd.

Your order details follow:

Order #: 25

Tax:

Shipping:

Total: £1.80

If you have any questions regarding this order, contact our customer service at

Hi,

I think this is generated from the Barclays EPDQ side and not through OSC.

On my sites I have set up EPDQ to only send this email to me and the customer gets the OSC generated order confirmation emails as per normal..

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

This is probably the best place for me to post this as I'm also having a problem with the order confirmation email that is sent once the Barclays epdq integration plugin is installed. Before, when I was testing it on the default OSC payment module of cash on delivery, I switched email config to come through in html not plain text and stylised the email just as I wanted it. However, as soon as I had the Barclays module integrated, the confirmation email is now sent in plain text only and so my formatting is ignored. I haven't switched emails to plain text in the OSC admin area but that's what's happening for just that one email. Does anyone have any ideas? The site is going live tomorrow so I really need help. Thanks in advance.