Sign in to follow this  
MonokoukiGrEshop

xml for v2.3.1

Hello and happy new year!

I am not an expert with oscommerce. I am looking for creating xml for oscommerce 2.3.1. I didnt find something to work for me...

Please help me!!!! How can I have my site on xml??? is there any addon i can use???

Thank you very much!

I want to advertise my products at another site... so they told me that i have to put my products to open with xml.. they gave me a link how to make it.. but is with payment... so I would like to know if there is a way to make it for free...

The site on which i would like to have my products.. it is a host for lots of sites with their products to compare the products' prices... So i want my products to been viewed with xml as well to put them on that site... I don t know if that explanation is clear.. because neither do I what exactly it is the xml...

Thank you very much!!!

Ok, it sounds like you need an xml map file. If the site you want to give that to will accept the google sitemap, then you can install the Google XML Sitemap SEO contribution and that should do it for you. If they won't accept it, then you would probably have to have one written for you.