• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New site Feed back please

tjohnson329

Hi, I have had a site designed and would like feed back on it. It is not stocked at all yet but i want to make sure before I give the final sign off on the site that it is perfect.

www.blabberjacks.net

The site is not designed in oscommerce yet but that will be finished by the end of the week and I would want to make any changes to that before it is finaly. Any thoughts negative or positive are appreciated. thanks in advance.

Also another big question is we were wondering when the new site is done which will look the same as this, should we have actual images of the product we are selling or stock pics. Due to the nature of what we sell some of the product can look bad but we do have a light tent and will be taking very professional photos.

check the products images as the scale of image is incorrect, the same as with bottom PayPal is stretched.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 4 weeks later...

Read the rules at the top of this forum, and once you comply, you may get more feedback.

Steve,

The feedback rules were recently changed, the Powered by Oscommerce tag is NO LONGER REQUIRED per Harald.

Chris

Archived